Views: 13939|Replies: 148

Is it fair to have children when you cannot afford them?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-30 11:26:33 |Display all floors
Do you think is it fair to have children when you can not provide them good living and education condition?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-30 22:21:02 |Display all floors
chidren is parents's hope and also country's hope .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-30 22:34:53 |Display all floors
of course it is unfair!
some family have many children especially in some rural areas. the reason for this is that they want to have a boy. while the motheronly gave birth to girl babies. thus some of the mothers may not stop giving birth untill she have a boy. this phenomenon is not rare and it brings much trouble to the family. the finacial problems the educational problems etc...
and it is especaily unfait to the children. there are so many children in one family, and the family can not afford to give a good living condition to the children. the children will grow up in a environment which lack of good care and good education.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-30 22:46:35 |Display all floors
In Hawaii it means more more income, if you are local.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 07:08:01 |Display all floors
the less kids you have the more life that you njoy just like your savings account...and dont BE like my parents with 8 kids   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 07:31:46 |Display all floors
the children will grow up in a environment which lack of good care and good education.

i had a student, girl, who was 11. she was really struggling with everything so we called the mother in. mother said "we're so busy with her sisters and brothers that we have no time to help her with schoolwork" they had 3 girls and a baby boy. only wanted a boy.

other friends of mine are thinking of baby 2. even though they stay in their parents house (not with) rent free, the bills are paid for and their total income between the 2 of them is 3000 a month.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 08:15:21 |Display all floors
why should it cost so much to raise children when the best things in life are free! i think it sucks to only have one or two siblings...the old saying is true--with children, it's the more, the merrier!

but i think you should ask, is it fair to have kids when our world is already so overcrowded. is it fair to have kids when the environment is so polluted. is it fair to have kids when our food have got so much chemicals in them!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.