Views: 802|Replies: 4

Aliens are real..You all are ignorant..but OK. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-29 11:09:54 |Display all floors

Something very extraordinary happened to me a bit ago. The detailsare too perfect to explain. No type of intoxicant was ever taken. I have alwaysbeen fascinated with extraterrestrial and ufos. Well, it happened to me. I was approachedby beings from another planet, taken aboard a spacecraft, shown the technologyand philosophy of their world and others. I experienced conscious contact withbeings from another planet other than our own. They were quite friendly andinformative. The information I gleaned from them would fill volumes. The timespent with them seemed so long but in reality very short. I experienced an experiencethat cannot and will not be verified because of the complex nature of makingany contact with extraterrestrial or beings that already, and have beeninfesting this planet for centuries. It’s not the physical, which they have carefullyhidden from us because of the nature of that truth or reality. It’s a fact thatearth has not been alone for a very long time. These beings, that are indifferent species have been influencing humans for centuries, because of thefear and superstition that limit mans and women’s understanding of the natureof law and balance amongst them all. By posting this brief written encounterwill no doubt get the attention of those that watch and troll the internet andother media outlets. The convolution is the con. It’s those that briefly breakthru the veil of control and misunderstanding, which leads to people likemyself that break thru. My experience is mine, not to be profited from books,or TV. I just wanted to share with a few of you that are patient enough toslowly read the comments on this article, are in some way infused with a giftof honest communication  and thought. Forthose of you that think it’s silly….it works.. For those that have been chargedwith the responsibility to seek us out, you know what to do. To those…I havethe knowledge I need to tell the truth, with evidence and proof. And the wisdomto know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-29 22:57:41 |Display all floors
Hello Alien:

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

Amen,

Jesus

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-29 23:29:19 |Display all floors
Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-29 23:54:25 |Display all floors
Let us hear your amazing philosophical findings...
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-8 22:39:53 |Display all floors
A message to Internet Posters, Readers and Trolls from Gaiacomm

Gaiacomm or I should say the person behind that mask, has been sternly warned and removed from posting anymore “freedom of Speech” messages from all blogs from the internet, in fact removed from the internet entirely. I have been allowed to post this last message to explain what happened to Gaiacomm, and the American Republic Manifestum and its blog, Gaiacomm International technology, UFO’s  etc. Posting since 2001, apparently the powers that be have simply tired of it for reasons that are obvious to them only. I am sure something will surface in the streets, one day as promised. But until then, all goes silent.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.