Views: 8039|Replies: 15

Quacks are showing in the twisted foreign thinking. We better duck. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-9 14:54:17 |Display all floors
Thinking disabilities is probably a better name, than limited thinking anyway, maybe the first post was not what it was quacked up to be.

Still, birds of a feather stick together, in this case, mostly ducks.

We have several kinds of ducks and types of ducks in China, these latest versions look to be the kind that are often found in the street with Chickens.

Birds of a feather, yes, that works.

Now we go from a resident group of people who know nothing or very little to people who quack me up.

:)

Quack Quack Quack, is this the only defense you are able to offer to a well known forumites dead dog.

Please.

The best the western limited foreigners can do to defend their hate and ignorance is to send a " DUCK " to negotiate their surrender.

Funny but sad.

I expected them to send a rabbit and they send a duck.

As Clinton said, this dog can hunt and this dog can too hunt and to send a DUCK was not very smart, I at least expected a pack of wolves or a pack of jackals and instead they send one lone DUCK.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 14:59:50 |Display all floors

One of the first things the DUCK did was to involve LGK.

Well, LGK, is not me, he knows it and I know it, we all know it, except the duck, the duck flopped into some thread some where, lost in space and the first thing he does is drag in LGK.

( I apologise to LGK for the trouble caused him by the errant duck )

As I said above, why send a DUCK to do the work of the losers, I have no idea, maybe a thousand ducks would help, but one lone duck, who is not even called Donald or Daffy.

Beijing Duck is good to eat and wait here for my feast yet to come.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 15:01:10 |Display all floors

Seneca is a racist pig masquerading as a Chinese-loathing "sinologist"

This racist pig by the name of seneca also insisted that all Chinese change their habits and maintain eye contacts in conversations so that an ungrateful loser like himself, who otherwise has to beg for foods in his own country,  could feel more comfortable in China.

What nerve!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 15:03:45 |Display all floors

:)))))) Ha Ha Ha Ha, Guess whos coming to dinner. ?

I couldn't resist it.
Guess who is coming to dinner  ?
Beijing Duck, mmmm good eating Beijing Duck.

Oh it's so funny I want to cry.

Poor old ts, goes into another forum and hires a killer duck to send into the CD forum, to attack blackie lau.

You have to laugh at these foreigners, they recruit DUCKS to fight for them.

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2004-7-9 16:52:14 |Display all floors

Twisted thinking

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 20:25:11 |Display all floors

Old toys go back to the box..

..and are left in a dusty corner.
Do you need jackals any more, Blackie?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-10 00:36:37 |Display all floors

Dusty, do you mean Feather Dusty, or Feather Duster.

I have waited nearly a full day for this dreaded killer duck to come and quack me, but alas, no duck, just the same old group of ignorant foreigners spewing the same old tripe.

Time for bed.

I have had my milk and quackers, so now nighty night forum.

zzzzzz

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.