Views: 9163|Replies: 40

Foreigner Heroically Blocks Bike Path from Cars   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-20 21:04:09 |Display all floors

A foreigner – of the unspecified kind –took it upon himself to stop a driver from driving into a bike lane in Beijing.

Beijing’s Yaojiayuan was subject to an unusual incident as the foreigner put his bike across the bike path, blocking it off from a car. The car honked but the foreigner did not budge. Bicycle lanes in the city are often full of cars trying to avoid traffic jams, making it dangerous for cyclists.

His actions have gone viral on the Chinese web received approval from many Chinese netizens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-20 21:08:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-20 21:09:54 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-20 21:13:40 |Display all floors
why do you say "heroically"?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-20 21:29:43 |Display all floors
Those irresponsible dumbs who drive on the cycle lane or on security lane of highway should be immediatly arrested, and their car confiscated for 3 month, and asked to get a new driving permit.

17 years driving in China, I also noticed that the most dangerous car are BENZ, BMW, all those dumbswho thing they can do what they want because they drive a benz...stupidly dangerous.
According to my expericence, if I see 100 cars dangerous behaviors on the road, maybe 60-70 of them are from BMW, BENZ drivers. Ferrari are OK, because they are aware of the repair cost

This cyclist is a hero! if others could follow is example, chinese road could cause less dramas..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-20 21:45:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by surfer567 at 2014-11-20 21:48

geez, it's just a traffic violation...a mere annoyance at most...i save the word "hero" for rare occasions....the road is possibly dangerous for everyone...i have seen dangerous driving from all types of cars, not just the expensive ones....if the foreigner doesn't like how it's done in china, perhaps he should go home.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-21 04:00:15 |Display all floors
Where are the police?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.