Views: 4012|Replies: 4

Do you want to get 7 in IELTS? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-21 12:07:55 |Display all floors
IELTS Tutor:
An expert with 7 score in IELTS exam would like to help you get high score in IELTS efficiently and effectively. I will combine the approaches of New Oriental, Dell International and Huanqiu with my own more practical experience to help you obtain high score. I am a very responsible, dedicated and reliable person with excellent English due to my English working environment.
I could also help you find foreigners if you like to improve your speaking in IELTS exam and tell your many tips.
If we are more than 5 persons, I would like to organize IELTS English corner or club for our own.

I am looking forward to your joinging:  
ieltsclub@sina.com     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-22 10:59:42 |Display all floors

May I join your team?

Hi, I am not want to pass the exam, I only plan to practise my English. May I become a member of you?

my email: dppapple@tom.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-12 11:16:16 |Display all floors

YOUR IDEA IS SO GOOD !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-12 11:22:40 |Display all floors

YOUR IDEA IS SO GOOD !!!

I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS TEST ON FEB 14TH ,  SO  UR SUGGESTION   IS  TERRIFIC !!!  

AND  I  CAN  INTRODUCE  MORE PEOPLE  TO UR  CLUB  !!!  

SO ,  CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN  : neilcorleonechen@hotmail.com

or 010-68594888

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-12 18:36:17 |Display all floors

So many mistakes!

There are so many little mistakes in your advertisement - I think you must have just "scraped" a score of 7.

Fellow forum users beware:

The first poster's English is OK - but it's not perfect. I would be very wary of paying him or her any money for training.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.