Author: bfsuleo

Would you like to do property notarization before marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-17 21:23:15 |Display all floors
ysyaileen Post time: 2014-11-17 15:21
at least i didnt do that!
but i will not do this if my fiance want to have the property notarization ...

i agree with you. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 21:34:43 |Display all floors
surfer567 Post time: 2014-11-17 21:23
i agree with you. :)

some guys seem to be too over-reactive to my words and make long remarks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 23:26:26 |Display all floors
ysyaileen Post time: 2014-11-17 21:21
there is no need for that between me and my husband.  if i compare divorce to an increasing army , ...

No need for sign anything if two people who have nothing get married. But if the other one has money why should he give it to you?

Please answer the questions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 23:29:52 |Display all floors
At 55 years old I divorced after 10 years of marriage. She got every thing. The home, boat, my retirement, even the dog. It's all gone and spent just as I knew it would be.
I have my freedom and it was worth every penny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 23:40:14 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2014-11-17 23:29
At 55 years old I divorced after 10 years of marriage. She got every thing. The home, boat, my retir ...

You should have hired a lawyer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-18 03:19:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by craig32935 at 2014-11-17 11:20

If you are financial equals then there is no need to consider one. If however one person or the other has significant wealth and assets it becomes something that must be considered. Do not blame the man or woman for a lack of trust. Blame a legal system that would otherwise try to equally divide or worse an unequal asset base.

As I see it a person entering marriage should never legally be allowed to acquire any percentage of assets not belonging to them prior to marriage. After marriage assets should always be 50/50.

This is not a trust issue and no one should have a problem with it. Any person that does is in my opinion not marriage material for a person of significant wealth. Just the fact that a person of significant wealth would even consider marrying someone not on their economic level should be proof enough of their feelings for you.

I actually pity those of significant wealth as their marriage options are limited because of this. They either have to stick to dating on their own level hoping they find the right person or they have to risk facing the dilemma of not knowing if the other person is marrying them just for money and/or status.
Proud supporter of Blessing Hands Charity.  https://sites.google.com/a/blessing-hands.org/blessing-hands/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-18 07:05:26 |Display all floors
it seems that if you do a pre-nup then you are already preparing for the divorce. it doesn't matter if one of you is much richer than the other...if you love the person enough to marry them, you want it to last, so you would not need to consider doing a pre-nup...if you don't trust the person, then don't marry in the first place.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.