Author: bfsuleo

Would you like to do property notarization before marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-17 15:21:29 |Display all floors
at least i didnt do that!
but i will not do this if my fiance want to have the property notarization i will doubt our relationship and may be i will think it twice before i marry him. trust is one of the most imporant factors of a sucessful marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 16:03:29 |Display all floors
i think it depends on how much money you have! if you just have a little money, it's not necessary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 17:05:28 |Display all floors
When it comes to the issue of pre-nups and marriage, many corrupt girl's lies can be quickly seen. Here is the most common lying claim of the girls, of which few people ever make any comeback to:
" if my fiance want to have the property notarization i will doubt our relationship and may be i will think it twice before i marry him. trust is one of the most imporant factors of a sucessful marriage."

the GREAT lie here and total manipulation by the girls is obviously that they are trying to push trust onto the other person. They are twisting the whole thing around trying to act like it's the guy's fault for not trusting her, and not feeling 100% certain about the future, how she might act, and how her friends lawyers, family etc will influence her in future should SHE break down the relationship. (or him) The woman signing a pre-nup has ZERO to do with a man's credibility and EVERYTHING to do with the woman's credibility, and also dignity and honorability. If the woman wanted AT ALL to BUILD and have and maintain trust, she would obviously want very badly to make the necessary statement to all the world and to him by signing a pre-nup to put in legal writing that she will not try to steal from him nor steal his things previous to marriage if either 1. she would break down the family or even 2. he would.

Yet, these girls lie and manipulate non-stop like total frauds claiming that some problem exists when a man wants the woman to BUILD trust necessary for marriage and sign that she puts (HIS MONEY) where (her MOUTH alone) is, and signs the paper to protect HIS MONEY (not hers) from any possibility of fraud because she of course must do so and would want to do so in order to be consistent with the very definition of dignity and honorability. Had the woman had ANY DESIRE whatsoever to be a dignified honorable woman and had she loved him AT ALL, she would never want him to feel the insecurity of the possibility he would be taken advantage of and would say "here, ill sign, don't worry honey because you can of course rest assured I would never take advantage of you, and of course I would have no problem signing YOUR MONEY to YOU in this paper."

For any woman to not sign a pre-nup, is clearly 100% corrupt and has zero maturity nor credibility nor consideration whatsoever for her partner.

We as a society need to get over these lies of females and see and realize them for what they are, and collectively speak out against them and run them out of society into the history books. There is no way I will EVER marry without a pre-nup even if I have one dollar to my name, and that's because if a female doesn't have the BASIC DIGNITY to believe in the trust building mandatory dignity of a pre-nup legal statement signing, than she just 100% isn't credible nor mature enough to be even possibly ready for marriage, let alone raising a family or achieving anything of note together in this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 18:00:02 |Display all floors
divorce happened so frequently today..  
kind of cold ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 20:16:40 |Display all floors
ysyaileen Post time: 2014-11-17 15:21
at least i didnt do that!
but i will not do this if my fiance want to have the property notarization ...

Why should you get half of your husband's wealth? Why should he get half of yours if you get a divorce?

Of course when people are married everything is shared. And of course you should have your name in the property papers with the percentage you paid for the property. Only a fool pays and doesn't have her name in the ownership document,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 21:12:49 |Display all floors
Tommyzg Post time: 2014-11-17 17:05
When it comes to the issue of pre-nups and marriage, many corrupt girl's lies can be quickly seen. H ...

i would think that you are a victim in your marriage if i haven,t  read to the end of your rediculous tedious article.
maybe i am a traditional woman and i believe true love , people living in the big city may have a different attitude towards marriage, the people around them have make them never truly trust the ever lasting love. because divorce nowadays seems to be so commom. so they need to sign a pre-nup, to have a kind of security. at least it guarantee he wont have nothing left when he divorce. the people who sign the pre-nup is obviously lack of the sense of trust and security.
you are being too harsh on your words. by the way, i am not  corrupt at all. i hate to say that but you are really a little conceited.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 21:21:10 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-11-17 20:16
Why should you get half of your husband's wealth? Why should he get half of yours if you get a div ...

there is no need for that between me and my husband.  if i compare divorce to an increasing army ,then my husband and i  are not  the crazy fans of it. we have our own principle to marriage and we will try our best to operate our marriage well together. we have trust between each other, we don,t have to ever think about divorce so let alone signing a pre-nup

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.