Author: lsdbeta

Operation Summer Pulse 2004 - US sends 7 CSGs within striking distance of China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-31 21:04:28 |Display all floors

Reply: black or white

ts.

my post was deleted simply because I put the year number here.

I agree that it is very hard to find a positive China news story in western media while many good things have happened in this country.

I would not call this guy a "pro china government", I perfer to call him an honest man who report the real things in China both positive and negative.

western media only pick negative news from China, I perfer not to call that pro US or something, I would call that dishonest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-4 22:13:40 |Display all floors

omg

whats the point for china to be even developing and also into a superpower ahahahah absurd might as well be a rural poor country like ...cant think of any other country poorer than china but anyways...america is so bloody powerful they can just intimidate chinas military w/o attacking let alone attacking using their crappest weapon china will still lose cos they are so crap america has achieved everything the world could possibly ever achieve no other nation can beat it so cant china just cut the spending...useless better to wait and get bashed then spending lots of money and still get bashed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-5 07:36:41 |Display all floors

America is the bestest in the whole wide world

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.