Views: 3099|Replies: 0

Open letter to tsupasat ( nothing nasty inside ) Genuine response only inside. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-3 12:23:36 |Display all floors
Dear tsupasat,

I have your PM which I will of course not post, as you are party to the Gentlemans agreement to not post PM's, as some of us are on both sides.

You know that the two posts have been deleted that made me write the post I wrote and so they should be.

I have no idea what goes through your head tsupasat and I can not answer you PM on here either and the lack of trust means I can not answer it on PM either.

I do want to help you, if you want to see reason, seriously.

It is the same old, amny on here would like each other if it was in person.

You can not write these things you write about China that are constantly directed at the Government.

We like the Government, if it was an open election tomorrow the CCP would receive 100% of the vote and you people would say it was a put up job, no, not at all.

Chine laove its Government.

We are proud of the Government.

We admire our Government.

It has done great things for China and we the Chinese have worked hard and done great things.

You must stop the attacks on the Government tsupasat.

This is not America.

This is China.

China is " NOT " America and never will be America.

Back off and I will try and do the same.

I wish you no harm tsupasat.

Back off 50 paces and see what happens.

ok

:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.