Author: mixamixa

China is the world's 54th best place to live   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-5 12:56:06 |Display all floors
Very interesting article and it make senses

I think China does pretty well in this study considering all the huge problems it has with environment, corruption, education and personal freedom. Let's see if China can spread its economical success to other parts in the future.
Yes
I have an American friend called Robert, he used to live in China for 32 years until he got tired and almost sacrified as a pig for pork market. Now he is living in USA very happily with his Chinese wife.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-5 13:03:38 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-11-5 12:18
Their study is based on something alright. A wish to dominate the world and make everyone their sl ...
Their study is based on something alright. A wish to dominate the world and make everyone their slaves.

Oh really?
What it says is
¨The index measures a combination of wealth and wellbeing of 142 countries. The study combines Economy, Entrepenourship & Opportunity, Governance, Education, Health, Safety & Security, Personal Freedom and Social Capital¨.

After all, that's what capitalism and imperialism is all about.

But it works well in China, that´s the way China reach their goals and they are happy.
Why you hate Chinese people and China?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-5 13:07:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-11-5 12:30
The Legatum Institute is an independent policy, advisory and advocacy organisation within the Lega ...

Robert
What research institution do you believe?
From where that institution should be to satisfy you?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-5 13:09:29 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-11-5 12:31
I'm surprised by your unoriginal answer

He is always ¨amazing¨.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-5 13:11:00 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-11-5 12:43
You really are 100% indoctrinated aren't you.

Answer properly

Where is the propaganda here?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-5 13:12:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-5 13:13:10 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-11-5 12:53
Nothing but lies and propaganda from person who has never had an original thought or idea. I'm sur ...

Day time is Robert
Night time is Saltandpepper

The guy behind the keyboard is running out of new scripts.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.