Author: judgeandjury

Please, the limited thinking and lack of color of the extreme bias. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-30 17:13:20 |Display all floors

magic...yeah I know what "laughing stock" means...

and I'll give you a few examples
1. A forumite like the multipersonality character J&J who trolls around slinging insults and making claims he can't back up...Have you ever heard the expression, "put your money where your mouth is" Well this "gentleman" is broke.
2. is how you and China Daily set up rules and don't enforce them except if it somehow goes beyond your limited thinking. For you to obviously condone and even encourage this behaviour makes you a laughing stock to anyone who cares to read it.
3. is you trying to make a comparison between what I wrote and what J&J wrote that my dear is a laughing stock. Please if you are able(and  I doubt that you are) please point out how I was "vulgar" and while you are at it please show me how I was "equally abusive, vulgar, slanderous, hateful and threatening."
4.Thank you for recognizing that I am educated ,it is not so obvious in others on this forum...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-30 17:17:06 |Display all floors

Thanks ahchoo

"hongtea with English" now that's funny.lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-30 18:04:12 |Display all floors

it's all calculated

More proof that China Daily actually encourages arguments and abuse between Western and (so called) Chinese posters.

Nothing unifies a country more than having an enemy eh CD?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-30 18:08:36 |Display all floors

To Magic

I'm happy you enjoyed reading the thread. If I can make people happy - I'm happy myself.
There were actually 2 gueilows corresponding with J&J" Wowzers and me.
Your description must therefore refer to bouth of us. I'll check it from my point:
1.Am I abusive? - yes , I bashed J&J for flat bashing and lack of new forms and ideas.
2.Am I vulgar? Oh fak, I forgot to edit half of my words in comments, so - yes, you caught me red handed. Yes.
3. Am I slanderous? - I do not know this word, so I abstent from the answer.
4.Hateful - No. Not at all. Have you read ALL chat between J&J and me? Where a hell is hatred there?
5.Am I threatening? Me, threatening?Have I described my xiao didi here?:------). No.

Therefore your description finds 50-50 confirmation.
:--)

Use magic tools Report

hanlei has been deleted
Post time 2004-6-30 19:08:55 |Display all floors

how about tonight?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-30 19:23:11 |Display all floors

magic...and play with what?

Well...Well...another corpse for the trash heap of also rans...
I was under the impression that you are a female and somehow connected to China Daily...
If that's the case then things are even worse than I thought...
What a dirty little mouth you have...I could stoop to your level and say what you can do with that mouth but I won't.
Pathetic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-30 21:11:18 |Display all floors

Poll:

""magic" needs a vacation and possibly another job."

Yes?

No?

CQ

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.