Author: judgeandjury

Please, the limited thinking and lack of color of the extreme bias. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-30 05:59:42 |Display all floors

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, yes, they do not have to read it and we do have to read them.

But we do.

:)

Funny.

wchao wrote an interesting post a long time ago, about a medical condition, I forgot what he called it.

It is where the sufferer, like a mirror, tells other people they are what they themselves are.

I can not for the life of me remember what he called it, I must go look.

Anyway, the sufferer of the disease tell other people, they are in fact what he is.

Funny, he looks in tyhe mirror and what he sees he tells another people they are.

There is a clinical name for it and wchao37 gave it.

I am afariad it has slipped my memory.

Image transference maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-30 06:00:35 |Display all floors

Before I take your advice and "Give it a rest"

Here's  another bit of drivel from ya, "I call a spade a spade and the activity in my posts is evident that people want color and flavor"
Well I'll call a spade a spade.
Your knowledge of hits,
this comment
and your attempt at a defense "It is nearly 6.00 am in China ..."(Me doth think she protests too much)
only goes to prove what I said, You sit there and hit the refresh button over and over again.
Because you enjoy it so much here it is again, "athetic"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-30 06:04:09 |Display all floors

As for Jews and chairman

You will find quite a few posts with chairman wanting to send all the Arabs to paradise, chairman logic was, if the Arabs valued paradise so much, buy them all a ticket ( one way ).

One conversation was with wayves and many with wchao37.

chairman was ( at that time ) the only pro Israel writer and poster.

No surpise when you find out later that chairman defected to the Chinese.

It is all most funny, really.

So very funny.

In the perfect world of chairman, there are no Arabs, no western English school teachers in China and most people are either Chinese or very sypathetic to the Chinese cause.

All other have gone to paradise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-30 06:11:56 |Display all floors

Yes, few and far between, the pro-Israel posters.

Send an Arab to paradise today was the chairman motto.

They used to ask chairman where he was born, the big long list and always said he was American and he always said he was not.

It is funny dobridan, he was from the last place they would ever think.

They presumed he was American because of the weapons connection.

Oh it is funny.

Have you ever read that calimero post, the save chairmans guts post.

There is some hilarious stuff in there, great and funny stuff, some people wanted to sell it and share the profits, it is a very funny post.

Yes, funny stuff, better tears of laughter than tears of pain.

chairman also, you may not know, asked for the job to execute foreigners.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

So funny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-30 06:14:44 |Display all floors

So, dobridan, you want come and visit China. All mainland expenses paid.

My guest.

?

Buy a plane ticket.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-30 06:18:07 |Display all floors

that tells me more than other things

>>In the perfect world of chairman, there are no Arabs, no western English school teachers in China and msoyt people are either Chinese or very sypathetic to the Chinese cause.<<
This indicates that it is high possibility chairman was/is a Jew. Much more than any bashing of Arabs.
About 2-3 weeks ago ( I do not remember correctly ) there was a voice like an echo of chairman. I even tagged him once. He quit after that. If chairman was pissed of my tagging - I don't care for I never got any PM from chairman, so I'm a lonely wolf also in this case.
There are some funny things in the forum. As long as they are I'll stay. If it changes to high words full of the wisiest of the wisiest  and the only right I quit.
Long live me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-30 06:22:18 |Display all floors

I say

Thanks Torqemada.
I'll call you from China when I'm there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.