Author: JFenix

Gender equality will happen - but not until 2095   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-31 10:13:19 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-10-30 20:01
But those agreements don't really benefit the fathers.  You might think so, but like I said...you  ...

The up-front payment can have great advantages to the children if it is properly-calculated as the present value of a series of payments. I'd far rather get the present value of a series of payments so I could invest part of it wisely.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-31 10:17:15 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-10-31 10:13
The up-front payment can have great advantages to the children if it is properly-calculated as the ...

isn't all these laws a bit archaic when the ladies are claiming equality in wages?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2014-10-31 10:44:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-31 11:02:49 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-10-31 10:07
Far sooner than 2095 in the western world and China. The delay will be in the Arab and African wor ...

whatever will be will be...............

it is free competition in the West already.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-31 17:03:00 |Display all floors
The up-front payment can have great advantages to the children if it is properly-calculated as the ...

Depends on how much money you are making.  For most of us, it takes two incomes to raise a family.  And invest?  When I was a single mom there was no investments or savings.  I ran a defit until they were all on there own.  Buying school clothes even was a pure economic nightmare.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-31 17:05:34 |Display all floors

I couldn't even afford clothes for myself.  Lived off hand me downs for years.  You would have to be earning a lot of money to do it all on your own and invest.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-31 17:25:08 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-10-31 10:07
Far sooner than 2095 in the western world and China. The delay will be in the Arab and African wor ...

Really?

Grandpa Ted,

Please stop attacking a woman "short-sighted" the only one line in your post if you just disagree with her political eyeview. And show a little so-called education and decorum of yours to us.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.