Author: linlinlinlin

Why China May Avoid a U.S.-Style Property Crash   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-4 15:47:32 |Display all floors
China's BUREAUCRATS in BEIJING are a CRAFTY LOT!

HAVE anyone thought why'd CHINA isn't really worried about the AGEING population.
Well, that's because MOST OF THE aged lives in the RURAL CHINA.....................where cost of living is only a FRACTION, maybe 1/5 that of the CITIES. The STATE can easily finance the lot of pensioners.

Remember China AGED, probably 70% lives in the RURAL region.

MANY don't get the CRAFTY Bureaucrats in Beijing, I think I do - and that's part of the FUN reading news on China Daily and it's Forum page expose!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 15:52:09 |Display all floors
But SHANGDONG fellas, ESPECIALLY the UNTALENTED will worry.........

but the TALENTED will always need the SKILLED, needs the SMARTS to help supervise and employ the rest.

IMAGINE the possibilities - and I'm sure the JUN SHI scholars in Beijing knows it needs to MOTIVATE Guangdong, Shangdong to upgrade their respective provinces!!!!!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 18:48:44 |Display all floors
it wont happen...because chi-nese got money to buy...

Chi-na is not like other country...Chi-na doesnt build a building or build a small area of housing...
Chi-na build one whole city~! waiting people to move in...eventually it will, because there are no space in eastern of Chi-na...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-6 13:55:57 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-11-5 06:33
In my opinion, China being run by university graduates and experienced bureaucrats bodes well for t ...

Well a BUREAUCRAT - GENTRY discussion is needed.

FOR EXAMPLE, if the BEIJING BUREAUCRATS insist on INDIGENIZATION of the OFFICE MACHINE business cluster;

ie. the IBM-Fujitsu-Nixdorf etc industry cluster list
This will cause REACTION in Germany, Japan, USA - and obviously it WILL COST China some GOODWILL. They might cause a CHAIN OF EVENTS that will cause reinstatement of the "lost of business".

Just doing the MANUAL assembly, rebuild ancient China TRADES, SKILLS got CHINA fast to the US$10,000 per capita <with the 30% grey economy - either illegal or just operated by barely literate people>.

But the above business clusters,

MAIN frames, mass PRINT-ENVELOPING-STAMPING machines <Post office-Parcel distribution-delivery system>, Automated machine payment, collection machines and we may add the ANCILLIARY industry - monitors, keyboards, data storage systems, uninterrupted power supplies, smart cards, rfid chips, bar code printers - even goes to CAR PARK systems, gantry, to ticket dispensing, payment collecting machines - toll machines.

Just the OFFICE machines, the ATM, TELLER or such is worth US$40 billion in CHINA at saturation, then when you add the rest, it'll be a US$200 billiion trade in 1,350 million citizen CHINA which now is READY for such an industry at US$10,000 per capita.

BUT, Imagine the reaction in New York, Tokyo, and Berlin!!!!!

SEE.

don't want to get involved.

A simpler business, the MIDEA, HAIER, XTE, HUAWEI can go into probably will be XBOX game set - NOBODY will be bothered! I doubt CHINA machines can be better than IBM, NIXDORF or FUJITSU but HECK, it's a national system that MATCH THE SIZE of the US$ -EURO system.

I am just saying the OBVIOUS, no point discussing what the JUN SHI in Beijing already knows!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-6 14:03:08 |Display all floors
The WELL EDUCATED, smarter CAN UNDERSTAND issue easier, Mr. Zhu Jon!

compared that to a STREET KID, who, when well organized can cause severe troubles too!
but have no understanding of the BIGGER PICTURE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-6 14:24:31 |Display all floors
Have any of you JUN SHI ever walked into a REAL HI TECH post office distribution centre...........

...ever looked at WHICH NATIONS builds those MEGA MACHINES?

China's game PRE-2013 is child's play.
Yet, even that - so much trouble - now we are TALKING about BIG BOYS toys!

really!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.