Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 05:07:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 07:20:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-10-14 07:30

Congrats!

The diagram is helpful to easily and clearly understand how China works with Russia.

I was so excited to read the great news from you, S.P. each time  about each deal or cooperation signed by China, and Spain; China and Germany; China and and Russia...!!

I don't know much about politics and economics. Being a very small Chinese potato everyone can run into the street, I clearly witnessed and sensed the each leap and bound of dynamic modern China...

Uncle Sam is buzzing about fighting, peddling and launching wars, imposing sanctions on the Earth perennially, while China is busy with economic, political, cultural cooperations globally every moment. The bully's faith is jungle law, and China's motto is peaceful co-existence!

I am earger to witness our wise super politicans can lead our nation to a wealthier, stronger country for the next decade after its stratospherical rise being No. 1 economy now.

We don't need so-called spurious democracy, which is indeed democrazy as the farce staged in Hong Kong orchaestrated by Uncle Sam recently; We don't need so-called sham democracy, which is downright kleptocracy,as the tall -tale spinned by thugs, who claimed there are WMDs in Iraq...

Michael Brown,an innocent unarmed black teen was murdered by a racist as Dr. Martin Luther King went through decades ago. His famous American dream for peace and democracy busted again.

CPC has been demonstrating itself to our people, and the world for its stunning performance being the beacon of hope for our nation!!

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 07:37:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 09:52:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 03:02:44 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 13:40:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-10-15 13:27
Bubo,

don't you know that Mao was furious with the Russians and broke off the binational friendsh ...

Russia is NOT Soviet Union, stupid.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.