Views: 5810|Replies: 30

Democracy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-13 13:24:46 |Display all floors
[This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-10-13 13:25]

if the people wants it this way.......................the government do as the people wants it..............it is called democracy.

Democracy yields best results when..........

There is no coercion, or forced propaganda
In the presence of free will of association and transparencies And......

The law of large numbers......the law of large numbers produces the most optimum results, most moderate results, and do the least  harm."...........this has been proven at all times in human affairs.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-10-13 13:48:08 |Display all floors
In Australia, voting is compolsory if you are over 18 yo. If you don't vote you may be fined by the government

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 14:30:46 |Display all floors
Psychologists and sociologists have carried out thousands of field experiments that can verify the conclusions on the law of large numbers.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 14:43:28 |Display all floors
Ukriane voted for Viktor Yanukovych.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 14:45:00 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-10-13 14:43

Well.....Victor is no more.....history, no more, gone......buried and never to come back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 14:46:32 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-10-13 14:43

Did I mention also that democracy works best when they is no race issues like in most of China and HK?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 14:47:22 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-10-13 14:45
Well.....Victor is no more.....history, no more, gone......buried and never to come back.

All these colored revolutions - toppled their legally elected leaders
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.