Views: 11355|Replies: 18

The experience of CD forum.     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-11 16:12:02 |Display all floors
Well, actually I have been CD forum for more than three months,  even I always got many 'smacks' and 'quite mean' criticise. But I still think the life as a member of CD forum is not bad. Many times I post something dull and got smacks and sometimes I stroke the chord of others.
I met a lot of people here and also make some friends and know some acquaintances ,Maybe some memories are bad but still most of them are good.
At the end, I am glad, there are a lot of people here want to talk and discuss, even sometimes, there are a lot of nonsense fighting, but still. And I like the exchanging of feeling and culture. That is very cool.
I am not an anti- western culture man, not too modern to give up the Chinese culture neither. I hope we can discuss and know more about each other's culture. Thanks guys .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 06:38:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-10-16 02:38
  1. Many times I post something dull and got smacks and sometimes I stroke the chord of others.
Copy code
attaboy! a bit of S&M has never harmed anyone....stroke chord? hmm you are not stroking my chord I can tell you now
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 22:24:54 |Display all floors
i thought you are leaving...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-10-17 09:48:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2014-10-16 17:48

I'm always amazed at how many westerners who hate China so much decide to move there.
Then constantly complain about everything in China, particularly the Chinese people and the Chinese government.

... but then.... maybe they don't really live there after all....

If I hated everything about a country I certainly wouldn't move there. It doesn't make sense does it...
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-17 10:45:52 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-10-17 09:48
I'm always amazed at how many westerners who hate China so much decide to move there.
Then constantl ...

Criticizing or complaining does not necessarily means you hate some one. Perhaps they might want China to improve further.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-17 10:55:23 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-10-17 09:48
Then constantl ...

No different than you and the USA.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-10-17 11:17:37 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-10-16 18:55
No different than you and the USA.

I didn't move here from some other country. I was born here.
But I guess that's hard for you to figure out.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.