Author: warren0353

Mixed Race Marriage Is A Good Thing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-11 11:21:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-10-11 11:22
messi30 Post time: 2014-10-11 11:19
Wow

You are the first Chinese guy in this forum who say love in a marriage

Thank you for finally seeing me with your jaundiced eye towards Chinese people.

We call people who hold the bias against a race or nation racists...
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 12:19:59 |Display all floors
My wife liked the idea of having a child of 50-50 mix, she said we would make beautiful smart children. So we had a boy we named Tristan,smart little guy and seems to attracts little girls all the time, he is going to be a little heart breaker I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 14:59:56 |Display all floors
warren0353 Post time: 2014-10-11 12:19
My wife liked the idea of having a child of 50-50 mix, she said we would make beautiful smart childr ...

You and your wife certainly have every reason to be proud of your son being parents, like all the parents in the world who either have mix-blood or full-blood kids, and it is understandable your kids are most handsome, and clearest in the world...

But if you live in the US, your son might lose his orientation of identity as Obama, and a mixed blood guy who posted his agonising experience being a mixed guy... Here is his post... Search and read it on CD.

I am half Chinese half White and this is my story.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 19:36:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 19:41:30 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 19:45:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 23:14:32 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-10-11 19:45
He is going to get a prostrate cancer because his dad passing that bad gene to him. Sorry kid you ...

I am not worried about the mental health of my child, not a problem on either side of the family. The example you point out is one person among millions, maybe it is the Chinese side causing his problem who can tell but it does not matter either way. It just just a matter of numbers. It could be I do not care to have your genes in my pool we do not need your weak mind polluting it with its parochial mind set. I have 25 years on you, in my sixes and as healthy as a horse. Still working and supporting my family and having fun, I am hardly a weak man, a lot like my Father in law there in Yunnan who is a farmer, he has a very nice farm and has taken very good care of his family, his only concern was that I take good care of his daughter and I do. It is the joining of two strong families, we are even greater together.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.