Views: 2364|Replies: 13

Mixed Race Marriage Is A Good Thing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-11 07:09:54 |Display all floors
I think the mixing of the races is a good thing. It strengtens the gene pool. Pure breeds tend to inbreed to much and get weaker, mixing up things give you more diversity and strengh, thoughts?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 07:18:34 |Display all floors
good only IF the marriage is still bondin or else is just another gedda front door  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 08:12:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 10:39:18 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-10-11 08:12
I don't think I want to mix my gene with the pale face people, because they have so many genetic dis ...

We take a chance with asians being predisposed to lupus, diffuse panbronchiolitis, coronary artery disease, plus many others. The mixing gains you the traits to resist these. Sorry not a good enough reason to stop it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 10:56:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-10-11 11:12

Marriage is on the premises of love, understanding and appreciation to each other, instead of any gene concerns.

Your grandkid might even don't know who you are after you die. Why do you care that gene things that much?

So far most races in the world, no matter black, white, or Asian are okay... no big problems for them when it comes to genes...

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 11:15:53 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-10-11 08:12
I don't think I want to mix my gene with the pale face people, because they have so many genetic dis ...

The Op said mixed race, not pale or white race.

Why you are so stupid?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 11:19:05 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-10-11 10:56
Marriage is on the premises of love, understanding and appreciation to each other, instead of any ge ...

Wow

You are the first Chinese guy in this forum who say love in a marriage

I want to cry now

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.