Author: linlinlinlin

China overtakes USA as world's largest economy   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-10 22:49:51 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-10-10 16:36
EU is not a country, unlike China or USA, stupid.

European Union is a single economy region. Not a country but single market. The biggest one in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 23:23:35 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-10-10 03:36
EU is not a country, unlike China or USA, stupid.

indirectly we can assume they're just one huge nation against anybody else cos they've agreed upon just one currency (regardless of ev'rythin else)...PLEASE dont call me that if you have to just PM me (thanks)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 23:41:36 |Display all floors
First, the world must understand the parameters for measuring economy. Population of China and US are a few times apart. Being ahead of US in production, consumption and waste are that of China. On per capita, China is far behind Japan, whose population is just close to a tenth of China.  So, please give serious thought before making the claim that China has overtakne US as world largest economy. The things that China produces are for lower middle markets. US green backs could shake the world economy but until China has that same effect, it is still not late to make the claim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 23:51:59 |Display all floors
Hey, let's all kiss and make up.Lets all pool our resources and have the largest party in the history of the world.We can construct the longest bridge in the world,connect all continents,and party until the world ends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 01:03:05 |Display all floors
Wealth comes with problems too from a point. It gives people an independence they may otherwise not have, and it can create the illusion that it is the only independence, compensating for and even representing everything else a man can be. It hasn't reached that point yet in China. Parts of the world where the acquisition of wealth is politics to create individual independence have caused a kind of uniformity, not unity. This is a very complicated problem. Life will not necessarily get simpler. We have to be careful to not increase conflict or even war, always the true face of a materialistic unity that in fact doesn't exist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 01:05:39 |Display all floors
kenfig Post time: 2014-10-10 10:51
Hey, let's all kiss and make up.Lets all pool our resources and have the largest party in the histor ...

the longest cable that i can think of is the (verizon & china telecommunications) cable from the coast of california to the coastlines of china  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 05:32:10 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-10-11 01:05
the longest cable that i can think of is the (verizon & china telecommunications) cable from the c ...

I didn't know cables even exist any more.I thought they all used satelites.I know there was a cable between US and England at one time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.