Author: linlinlinlin

China overtakes USA as world's largest economy   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-10 16:45:21 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-10-10 16:36
EU is not a country, unlike China or USA, stupid.

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 16:47:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 16:55:42 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 16:58:04 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 20:54:33 |Display all floors
Who said superpower?A country that lives off the backs of child labor,insults their students and locks up their intellectuals is not a super power.You have the largest economy because you have the largest and cheapest work force.If the people had a voice, I believe you would have more of a chance to be a super power.once you leave the mainland how many will go back.12% of the minority's in the US are Chinese and growing every day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 22:12:33 |Display all floors
All this talk of PPP is BS in my opinion, in terms of Raw GDP China is $6.5 trillion behind with 4 times the population. Stop blowing smoke up the worlds Arse. The US isn't going anywhere
It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries if two pe ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 22:20:42 |Display all floors
They've effectively turned the US economy into a "managed" Soviet-style economy where the "invisible hand" no longer moves markets. This is going to end very, very badly but the question is "for whom"? They have already destroyed hundreds of billions in savers' wealth through zero-interest policy. Who doesn't have a seat when the music finally stops?

I'm guessing it's every American bc we will have ceded our place at the top of the economic pyramid to the Chinese and other Asian powers.

Think I'm wrong? Ask yourself honestly what is propping this whole Frankenstein's monster up, it's the dollar's position as the world's reserve currency. What happens when the world loses faith in us & our almighty greenback? Disaster that's what.

egghead

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.