Author: linlinlinlin

China overtakes USA as world's largest economy   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-24 13:19:54 |Display all floors
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-10-23 21:42
Solutions aren't allowed in China.  Any remark to that effect is immediately screamed as "MEDDLING ...

We are talking about America, and the IMPACT of CHINA on the FREEDOM and LIBERTY of the American people, I'm not interested AT ALL about China's internal policy - only what their CHOICES, decisions of their various COMPONENT of that nation on my PRIVATE BUSINESS.

cheerios!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 13:20:25 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-10-24 10:18
I'm under no illusion as to who is the richest nation on earth. If we add per head of population i ...

Be cautious of the TOILET PAPER money from Uncle Sam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-26 13:51:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-26 13:52:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 11:46:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 13:24:33 |Display all floors
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-10-26 13:52
you're all double speak.

Goodness gracious, Andrew.

The USA solve THE, "Give me your poor, defenseless, hungry" by being a "Land of Plenty"! LAND OF LIBERTY.
REMEMBER the American DREAM.

It solves the HUNGRY MASSES, by just creating the  Eerie canal, or something like that OPENING the PRAIRIE GRAIN LAND of the MIDLANDS. Then it created a GOLD RUSH in California that created another RUSH to the WEST.

It FREED the BLACK people from SLAVERY and was the FIRST TO AUTOMATE farming with HARVESTING and PLANTING tools - your pre John Deere.

CREATED chain franchise store to wipe out unemployments. ALWAYS something new TILL something went wrong.........FREE other nations from COLONIALISM, fought for the DISENFRANCHISE.....

SOMETHING WENT WRONG, along the route - with what's that NEW AMERICAN CENTURY - oppression? Cyborg-Hal?

come on! Andrew, YOU ARE THE YOUTH OF AMERICA, what's wrong with the present cohort of Americans!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-28 07:03:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.