Author: linlinlinlin

China overtakes USA as world's largest economy   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-14 15:25:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 20:21:50 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-10-14 15:17
No such thing as "many people have jobs in name only",

we are not talking about economic strength ...

What would you call a person who earns less than 1000 RMB a month other than a person who has a job in name only. There are tens of millions of people in China who don't earn a real paycheck, I call it having a job in name only or hobby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 20:23:59 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-10-14 15:17
No such thing as "many people have jobs in name only",

we are not talking about economic strength ...

European Union is a unigue trade block, common market, free movement of people, goods and capital and many countries use the same money others follow with ERM link to their currencies.

EU is also the biggest trading partner of China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 00:36:03 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-10-14 14:53
We have African, Russian and Pakistani  and others as  anchors for CCTV and what your point here d ...

Its true people with tunnel vision have no imagination.It means that they have arrived as a group,a voting block,a minority with a voice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 22:26:13 |Display all floors
We're No.1; U.S.A.; U.S.A!

It's not the done thing for the english gentleman to brag, but then the english gentleman was always a myth. All they have is their lies and they're so full of it: Household purchases make up almost 70 percent of the $16.8 trillion U.S. economy and have climbed an average 2 percent in the recovery that’s now in its sixth year.
. . .
“We’ve got the proverbial 800-pound gorilla -- the consumer,” said Joseph LaVorgna, chief U.S. economist at Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. in New York.

- The $11 Trillion Advantage That Shields U.S. From Turmoil

Yes, their big advantage is that they're worthless crap but as they illegally invade anyone who doesn't accept their "worthless paper", they're worthless crap with a credit card and their BS means that 70% of their "production" is consumption or as president Xi said, it's "man-made".

The rest of the World manufactures goods with only the Anglo-thieved states being uniformly thieved, deficit nations. China exports goods at $1 each and the amerikan tub o' lard then badge-engineers selling it for $20 each. Hence, with four times the population, China's GDP even in PPP terms has only just overtaken the thieved state of Amerika's. Never mind that China produces more concrete in two years than the thieved state of Amerika did throughout the 20th century and consumes more industrial metals than the rest of the planet combined whilst, like India, still being a net exporter of grain.

But how come China's overtaken the thieved state of Amerika at all? The answer is because the thieved state of Amerika can no longer print at will. This time, the consumption of the debt-serfs is based on HUGE loans in krudmobiles and stoodent loans in a fascist bankster-run state.

The truth is that the propaganda desperately needs to support the "worthless paper" so is talking down the eurozone, Japan and China.
Compounding is the magic ingredient.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 06:45:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-10-16 02:46
greendragon Post time: 2014-10-9 08:35
Robert!

USA is in a MOST EXCITING "race against time" to remake itself.

May i have saturday's lotto number please? A man able to forecast wht might happen years in advance with cast iron certainty ought to be able to tell me the numbers for saturday

here's what happens in 2047 and 2050.....dwarves stage a revolt....
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 06:53:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-10-16 02:55
parcher Post time: 2014-10-11 04:08
actually i can say doctors in china go out of their way to do their best job....
i have just spent ...

You should have gone to UCL Teaching hospital! peerless
The only thing I gripe about is my dentist being shy with pain killers.She loves wtaching me squirm but it's cool, her heavy breathing ensures the thrill is shared!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.