Views: 4311|Replies: 12

native english speaker looking to make new friends in guangzhou [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-22 15:51:51 |Display all floors
hi everyone! my name is lawrence lau, i'm 23 years old, chinese-american from san francisco, california, trying to make new friends to do a language exchange or just to have coffee together, watch a movie, go shopping, email me at lawrencelau@pconline.com.cn with your pic, thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-23 15:27:32 |Display all floors

Hi Lawrence

Hi Lawrence,

I am writting from FuJian province, which is a little far away from Guangzhou, I would like to make friends with you, to share ideas together, do you have any ID for  Yahoo Msn, if there is any, we can chat over Yahoo Msn randomly, right?

Have a nice day!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-25 21:43:45 |Display all floors

hi

hi,I lived in Fuqing and a little far away  from Quanzhou and I am glad to be your friend.My email is wxp7314_62@hotmail.com or
wxp7314_62@163.com hope to hear from you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-29 11:44:08 |Display all floors

nice to meet you

i am richard.i can speak both madarian and cantonese and hope to be lauguage -exchange friends with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-30 01:30:45 |Display all floors

hello

It's pity that I have no chance to chat and play with you face to face.
I live in xi'an . If you have time come to visit xi'an , I will warmly welcome .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-1 16:40:26 |Display all floors

i am in Zhuhai

we can be freinds,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-3 09:20:20 |Display all floors

missmaggie

i have been to xian before, went to see the terracotta warriors, i was really really impressed, i might go there again this month, i was wondering if you could email me your picture, lawrencelau@pconline.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.