Views: 22417|Replies: 31

Which Chinese politicians do you admire?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-30 10:42:17 |Display all floors
Which Chinese politician do you think is the most inspirational and charismatic?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 20:32:28 From mobile |Display all floors
zijinping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-10 23:43:37 |Display all floors
I have asked my co-workers opinion about Chinese politicians. None of them could name more than three people from the standing committee. Even I can name two.

Inspirational? You must be joking. Chinese politicians do not reveal or let people know themselves to the people. They only read statements. When was the last time you saw press asking questions from Xi Jinping or Li Keqiang? I have never seen that happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-11 07:04:50 |Display all floors
zhou enlai the only tattoo that I want to ink on my arm  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 22:42:12 |Display all floors
Deng Xiaoping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 23:08:29 |Display all floors
Which Chinese politician do you think is the most inspirational and charismatic?

How Chinese people will know? They don´t know them.

I agree with Mixamixa in post 3

None of the politicians expose to the media, no declarations, no interviews, in few words, very far from its people.

Why they don´t like to be close or in touch with its citizens?

Politicians and heros in China are not well considerate. About consideration all is about Mao, I can understand he is part of Chinese history but what about the rest of heros?

I found it very unfair.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 01:22:27 |Display all floors
Sun Yat Sen, Mao (despite his many faults he started the big change toward modernity), Chou, Deng, and President Xi Jinping (most of all, because of his good judgment and moderation).
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.