Author: hxlgreat

Why don't we buy domestic phones   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-25 13:00:03 |Display all floors
I support your view fully but some try to buy class.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 13:07:09 |Display all floors
Despite the fact that I cannot afford an iPhone or any of the Apple products, I really don't like using domestic phones like Huawei or HTC or whatever it might be.

Compared to iPhone, the domestic ones are much cheaper. But the problem is, most of the domestic phones are made in low qualities, they get broken easily! I bought a Lenovo a year ago, but guess what? Only after I paid the money at the cashier, the phone that I got was broken! I couldn't even restarted the system! The shop manager apologised to me and exchange a new one for me. But after I used it for 4 months, it was broken again.

I guess I will need to go to the customer service often before I buy a new phone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 13:58:40 |Display all floors
I use the xiaomi smartphone, I think it no matter......so good.Support domestic phone

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-25 14:00:30 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-24 22:14
iPhones are assembled in China and I'm pretty sure all other best selling phones are assembled in Ch ...

It's a shame your opinions aren't reflected in facts, Chinese business at the upper end of the scale have well and truly passed the point where they are mere copiers, they are now the innovators.

ZTE a Chinese (Mainland) phone company is ranked #31 in the world for innovation by several agencies and is the world's #1 company for patent approvals. It's the 3rd largest global player in mobile phones and associated technology. It's in the top 10 (reality top 5) for smart phones sales both in China and internationally.

Huawei - The largest telecommunications manufacturer in the world, end of story. Highly innovative and they are the holders of a considerable amount of 1sts in the world of telecommunications over the years.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 15:12:23 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-9-24 20:34
first time that i saw *dem kampin out on the street near by the apple store on green & prince street ...

They are scalpers. Because China is not on the list of iphone6's sell plan. you know iphone6 is produced in Chinese factory but we can only see such huge amount of iphones transferred out of our country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 15:16:22 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-24 22:14
iPhones are assembled in China and I'm pretty sure all other best selling phones are assembled in Ch ...

it is not as what you say. Some big companies like Huawei and ZTE do well in this field. But what you say is not groudless, there are many coppy phenomenon. When Jobs came out of the pattern of smart phone, it seems no one want to break the limit and do some creative products. it is a pity...I think we can do more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 15:16:54 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-9-25 14:00
It's a shame your opinions aren't reflected in facts, Chinese business at the upper end of the sca ...

all the major patents for handset business belong to. Nokia, Motorola (Google) and Samsung. Same goes for network business Nokia, Ericsson. Chinese haven't innovated anything major.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.