Author: hxlgreat

Why don't we buy domestic phones   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-25 20:38:01 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-9-25 20:32
new apple iOS is havin huge trouble along with the camera feature (not to mention it bends if you pu ...

those scalpers will crazy..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 20:39:51 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-9-25 07:38
those scalpers will crazy..

some already were few weeks ago uphere...kinda silly & foolish to see one of your own that kokoo  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-25 21:39:53 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-25 20:20
1) Baidu is useless
2) Google services is much much more than Google search

You really don't like anything Chinese do you?
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 21:49:15 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-25 07:20
1) Baidu is useless
2) Google services is much much more than Google search

in china you have no any choice but baidu it or else your vital personal info will be hacked by any foreign search engine that's china doesnt need google to monitor its activities...another word, dont spy on me  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-25 21:50:20 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-9-25 20:06
their products are good actually. even they have clever marketing, I think it is all based on the  ...

The actual build quality of their products is above average but it's in reality no better than Samsung, Nokia, or ZTE's better models for example. Their styling however is better but that doesn't make a product inherently better in terms of quality, it just makes it look good.  The chief stylist/designer at Apple is an Englishman anyway and he's being doing most of their major products for well over 20 years, his name is Jonathan Ive. His team is comprised of British, Japanese, Australian, New Zealand and American designers and his work includes the iMac, iPod and iPhone. He's the real power behind Apple apart from the late Steve Jobs.  Ive's design god was the senior designer of Braun, a German company known for it's sleek and simple designs.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 21:54:01 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-9-25 21:49
in china you have no any choice but baidu it or else your vital personal info will be hacked by an ...

mixamixa is new to China I believe and so far has had nothing positive to say about China. I guess he or she is an American and quite young, but I could be wrong.

There's nothing wrong with Baidu if you know how to use it.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 21:57:55 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-9-25 08:54
mixamixa is new to China I believe and so far has had nothing positive to say about Chi ...

or she (cos the last letter endin with an A) can try 百Google度 website cos baidu is great for searchin anythin but chinese which is hard to find in google  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.