Author: bfsuleo

Traditional Chinese VS Western-style wedding, which one do you prefer   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-25 10:59:50 |Display all floors
rajub Post time: 2014-9-24 18:32
Indian Hindu Wedding

The bride's dresses are beautiful.
But I don't like men wearing so pretty,with so many accessories on the dressing,not looking good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 11:01:04 |Display all floors
I would prefer the white dress.
The Han costume is classic,but I wonder if it would look beautiful on me.
I would like to try though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-28 03:36:20 |Display all floors
It depends what money you like to spend, and how long you want your marriage to last. In Las Vegas you can marry already for a small sum of money.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-28 08:31:59 |Display all floors
tatata Post time: 2014-9-25 10:59
The bride's dresses are beautiful.
But I don't like men wearing so pretty,with so many accessories ...

I agree with you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-28 08:33:56 |Display all floors
VALARMORGHULIS Post time: 2014-9-25 10:45
western better.

It depends some cultures like Southern China have  beautiful traditions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-28 09:32:57 |Display all floors
I dont think Chinese still practice these wedding cultures . This is only for some kind of publicity or for pictures , very rare to perform weddings with all this attire and settings . I have attended to more than 30 chinese weddings in a decade . Few of them have conducted some traditional ceremonies. but most of them are dinners or lunch , What I hate the most is after the party , the couples friends mis behavior with the couple in their bed room , it is disgusting . I dont think this is a tradition sort , if this is a tradition to do those disgusting things , then I hate this culture . And the worst and heinous thing is posting them on the youku website .   The most elaborate and traditional weddings happens in india till date . What ever the modern dress they wear or they behave , when it comes to wedding they have to follow tradition and its fun to attend those weddings too .An elaborate , fully traditional weedings takes place for 21days , due to the present conditions , it is shortened to 7days to 3 days .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-28 19:55:44 |Display all floors
china has no traditional wedding customs now. they are conceived in the minds of the couple, and can  be whatever they wish. in the end, it doesn't matter what they do in the ceremony, as long as they spend a lot of money and others can see that they have spent a lot of money.

has anyone actually attended a wedding in china (apart from their own) where they have left the meal and felt full? always so much money spent and nothing to show for it.

and i doubt that the culture of weddings is 5000 years old in china.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.