Author: dusty1

Should Taiwan be given a vote for independence?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-20 08:38:07 |Display all floors
A secession referendum was held on 8 April 1933 in the Australian state of Western Australia on the topic of withdrawing from the Federal Commonwealth.[1] The proposal was accepted and a petition was sent to London where a Joint Select Committee of the British Parliament ruled it invalid because it had come from a State not the Commonwealth.

Keep your nose clean.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-20 08:41:52 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-9-20 08:34
Your from Malaysia, now your pretending to be Chinese

I never ever claimed I am Malay.

I live in China, and got my education in China.  Ask me anything about China to bust your lies.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-20 08:43:29 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2014-9-20 08:26
vote will have to include the mainland

both China and Taiwan claiming to be the same thing, that  ...

No, even that. China will not hold any referendum. Any referendum for sessession is illegal in China.

Did Americans hold referendum before civil wars?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-20 08:45:09 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-9-20 08:41
I never ever claimed I am Malay.

I live in China, and got my education in China.  Ask me anything ...

Hit a nerve did I. The truth will set you free, but in your case you will go straight to gaol, you won't pass GO and you won't collect $200.00

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-20 08:47:39 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-9-20 08:45
Hit a nerve did I. The truth will set you free, but in your case you will go straight to gaol, you ...

You hit me nothing.
Show us the proof you lie about I am Malay.

You fail. You lie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-20 08:49:51 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-9-20 08:45
Hit a nerve did I. The truth will set you free, but in your case you will go straight to gaol, you ...

And I wonder why you lie I am Malay.

Do most Malays have a very close bond to China, and support China according to your own experience?

Oh YAY, it seems Malays are Chinese best friends giving their full support to China and Chinese government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-20 08:57:26 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-9-20 08:43
No, even that. China will not hold any referendum. Any referendum for sessession is illegal in Chi ...

why do you think China should model itself on America?

It's the people that live there that own the land and they should decide who they want to be governed by.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.