Views: 3643|Replies: 9

What's your favourite weather? and why [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-19 20:42:54 |Display all floors
When I was a child, I thought why can't we stay in summer all the year round. We can wear cool and enjoy ice cream. Considering we human beings have so great achievements in science field, why can't we change the weather as we wish?  When you get older, you will find you can accept the change of the weather because it is just like the change of life consisting of warm summer and  bleak winner. As though I accept the fact, I love summer more. How about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-20 08:09:59 |Display all floors
I love the summer back home, here in Shanghai is too hot and humid, love shanghai winter Canada is too cold.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-22 13:47:47 |Display all floors
artdio Post time: 2014-9-20 08:09
I love the summer back home, here in Shanghai is too hot and humid, love shanghai winter Canada is t ...

maybe you can stay in different places in different season. Hainan province, south of China is a good place for winnter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-23 10:40:45 |Display all floors
Autumn minght be my preferance, but in Shenzhen, it seem never has Autumn all year. It always from Summer turn to Winter suddenly.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-23 11:07:55 |Display all floors
Not so much the weather but the season, I love autumn in the UK, wonderful colours

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-23 11:20:21 |Display all floors
In the Midwest of the U.S. there is something called "Indian Summer".
There are only a few days of this every year but it is a very pleasant time.
Indian Summer occurs in the Autumn when a period of warm weather follows a killing frost.
What made this so special for me was the warm weather seemed all the more enjoyable after
getting a taste of cold Winter like weather and best of all, no bugs.
The killing frost not only kills most of the plant life but also the bugs and clears the air of pollen too.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-23 15:04:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.