Views: 3655|Replies: 5

Notice: CD English Club (Beijing)meeting on June 20 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-18 11:50:09 |Display all floors
Dear all CD members,

Pls be kindly infromed taht the fourth meeting of CD English Club is coming! the detail information as below:

Date & Time: 10:00~12:00AM on June 20 Sunday
Topic: What do you think of China's economic development speed, too fast or
not fast enough?

Hope you will show up!
Any problem please feel free contact me.

Best Regards
Dario

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-19 14:38:24 |Display all floors

proposal

seems that the organizer ofen opts for a place distant from the center of Beijing. Why not try Oriental Plaza. I like that mall bcz there are so many nice coffe shops and restaurants. Next time, take the venue into consideration please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-20 01:35:17 |Display all floors

it is a good place

百万庄园西餐厅is a very desirable place for the meeting of English Club,it is quiet and not expensive,the traffic is also very convenient.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-20 08:05:58 |Display all floors

thx, tony.

Thx,Tony, for your kind suggestions. However, we finalize the western restaurant near Chaoyangmen as the temporarily fixed venue for our Club weekly meet in consideration of many factors, transportation, location, prices of drinks(or food, if you miss breakfast), support from the owner, waitresses service, decoration.....We took several tours before we found this place, actually, in addition of the proposed placed recommended by our warm-hearted members. As a matter of fact, we have never stopped looking for a better place and we are welcoming any proposal about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-21 09:37:14 |Display all floors

ok

I see. Since the majority of people think it's fine, there'd be no problem for me. But could you kindly advise me as the exact location please? i.e. route of transportation, landmark, etc. many thank.
P.S. sorry that I was not able to attend the last meet, I will manage to attend next time. I think it's a little bit early if we start from ten hundred. Can we just arrange it in the noon?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-21 10:30:58 |Display all floors

chairman of the CD CLUB

I am aki, my e-mail:lowtos@sinoexam, msn: lowtos@hotmail.com.I have already posted my message several days , until now ,I haven't received any reply from you .I wanna join you , could you do me a favor .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.