Views: 2186|Replies: 3

Teacher`s Day, What sort of gifts is suitable to give as a present [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-9 22:59:47 |Display all floors
Annual Teacher`s Day is approaching. which made some students a little anxious, which kind of presents are appropriate we should take for our teachers. Just now, several of my classmates centred on this topic discussed very long time. some thought a bunch of flower is enough to show students` mind and there is no need to spent a large sum of money to buy something expensive. However, another raised her voice, she said her tutor`s casual dresses is not so plain as other teachers, therefore, in order to sort with her position, any gifts they prepared should also in accordance with the teacher`s identity. Of course, those who just want to use this kind of chance to flatter their teachers can not be exclusive. Just like one of my roommate complained, during her last semester, when she went her tutor`s office hoping to get to know how to publish paper, at that time, she did not take anything and her tutor just generally talked to her about her question. But that time, thing was completely opposite to last time, yesterday, she spent more than 600RMB purchasing a bottle of wine which was packed very luxuriou. and her tutor told her with patience which chapter should read carefully in a book, furthermore, her tutor even gave his office`s door key. All in all, compared his previous attitude, this time the tutor is full of passion during their conservation even though he pretend to blamed for the girl do not have to buy anything for him....Ok, that is the matter happened around me. Of course, we also can not deny one fact that a large majority of teacher is very kind in our life. My friends, I also want to know what sort of gift you have prepared for your teachers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-10 13:19:03 |Display all floors
"Teacher`s Day, What sort of gifts is suitable to give as a present."   simply NONE   its a sort of bribary  the rich give larger hong-bao then the poors, so the kids of the rich are advantaged (?)
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-11 06:51:45 |Display all floors
In Massachusetts, and most likely in all the States, it's okay to give a gift to your teacher. However if the gift costs more than the allowable amount, the teacher cannot accept it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-30 12:32:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.