Author: VivianLL

How do you live green?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-3-25 10:59:52 |Display all floors
      In my daily life, i usually use few plastic bags. I think that the source of pollution is plastic bags.
      Many people know that we should protect our environment ,but they don't have realization to take actions for environment.
      Talking isn't avoided  ,so i think reducing the number of talking is not realistic. Our government completement many actiions to leave our environment get more green. But i think it needs everyone to protect   it together.
    Firstly, we should reduce the number of vehicle, because it brings out more polluted air. And i know that it is   almost impossible .But we can  control the use of oil .Secondly, we should plant trees after cutting out them. Trees will produce oxygen so that it will provides enough air to our breathing. Finally, I usually save water which is in short of in some areas.
      Live a green life, we will have a wonderful home.
                                                                                                _________ 15 Grade English class      Phoebe            

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-19 18:04:15 |Display all floors
I refuse to buy unnecessary things;
I try to store the ‘waste’ that I may make use of them in future!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-24 20:58:01 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-9-1 22:42
I don't talk too much, because talking will produce more carbon air

hahaha~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-30 14:03:42 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2014-9-1 23:23
i m in filtration technology for almost 30 years..could recommend some solution(s)

Do you have an in filtration technology for Syria?
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 11:14:08 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-9-2 11:11
It must be so hard for you to live in China when everything is so bad. Terrible actually! I can't  ...

lol, China has its own special lifestyles, we need to adust ourself to get along  well with those beside us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 11:15:25 |Display all floors
For me, i tried to walk when go to work every morning as it's not far from my house.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-22 20:56:01 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-9-1 22:42
I don't talk too much, because talking will produce more carbon air

According to your theory, we have to reduce physical exercise since heavy labor work would consume more grain!  -----------You words sound humorous!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.