Author: moonshooter

Russia's true goal in sending massive aid convoy into Ukraine   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-27 13:41:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-27 13:34
Well, no: My Russian name is Ivan...

I was referring to the name of your "tricks"......

I didn't know you had a Russian alias as well...... maybe one day you will tell us what your Chinese name is.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-27 13:53:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-27 13:32
My post was in the same spirit of disbelief...

Cheers!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-8-27 14:09:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-8-27 16:32
seneca Post time: 2014-8-27 15:31
Many posters here "admire" you for knowing so much about other posters that never said anything t ...
Many posters here "admire" you for knowing so much about other posters that never said anything that you say you know about them... You are a genius. No: you are a mental superman. No, make that YOU ARE A BRAHMIN!

if only you had Googled and studied the true meaning of the word 'Brahmin', you would have probably not sincerely sent it to me.., (knowing what you think of me)..
It would be the highest  compliment one could give another human - "A brahmin is one who tries to understand creation and how it works. The creator in Indian philosophy is called 'Brahma', from which the name derives.  Brahmin is supposed to let his mind wander and ponder and really try to see truth, creation for what it IS. It requires a selfless nature and no ambition to accumulate wealth, a lot of study, effort etc. They are supposed to be un-attached to wordly things and devoid of material greed.

It is supposed to be a hard-earned achievement to be seen as a Brahmin, not something given by birth to be called a Brahmin. One should not call oneself that - it is only OTHERS who can give us this appellation.
I am quite flattered, though I would think myself not quite worthy of such high praise. I still have many worldly attachments and ambitions. I have not studied the science of creation in any meaningful depth. I dont know quantum or particle physics. I think there are others in this world, both in the East AND West who are Brahmins in the true sense of the word.

Yet, fate sometime throws such interesting ironies. Thanks, my friend!
I also had a good laugh at your post. Made my day!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-27 14:42:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-27 15:01:08 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-27 15:07:57 |Display all floors
☆DHD★ Post time: 2014-8-27 15:01
Armed Forces of the Russian Federation we do not play dangerous manoeuvres in air, Only on groun ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-27 15:12:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.