Author: moonshooter

Is Obama the biggest enemy of press freedom in America?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-9 05:35:30 |Display all floors
There was something on Fox news today about this, they were saying when Bush's approval rating went down it was on the news over and over, but for Obama the mainstream media does not seem to be covering that and has only been mentioned twice that his approval rating is low .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-9 05:57:25 |Display all floors
When asked about going and playing golf after an America was beheaded, Obama said I am not good at theatrics . Trying to understand that comment . Obama not saying God when he was sworn in and having to do it again always stuck in my mind . Have also wondered if Obama is a Muslim . And this may sound silly to some but there has been something about positive and negative and the Lord, Bush and Obama, even though Bush hurt me, he is with this church in California, it really is a positive .   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-9 06:45:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2014-9-9 06:53

coralbay you said to name them, have been, do you know I wrote on the internet that some people control the radio station 97 x too much, do you know what they did, kind of funny in a way, but they came up with this new motto guess you could say, you control the music, you can hear them saying this right now on 97x Tampa .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-9 07:10:17 |Display all floors
A church some bands and spies, Hour of Power is the church, long lists of bands with them the Chili Peppers, Matisyahu, Stone Sour, Flyleaf, System of a Down, Angels and Air Waves, 30 Seconds to Mars, Tool, every band that was singing about me before writing on the internet, former president Bush . Because of everything that has happened I know they are the sons of the Kingdom of the Lord, and even though they hurt me, I see the good, the reason, by just what it says in Isaiah, like I keep saying Jesus is making parts of Isaiah happen .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 09:00:17 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-9-8 21:08
"Those powers are a handful of obscenely rich who own the U.S. and control everything in the U.S." ...

Rothschild

Lord Jacob Rothschild for one.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.