Views: 3808|Replies: 0

纪伯伦 先知 论婚姻 [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Post time 2014-8-14 21:56:16 |Display all floors
婚姻 (On Marriage)  
纪伯伦 ( from “The Prophet“ by kahlil Gibran)
爱尔美差又说:夫子,婚姻怎样讲呢?
Then Almitra spoke again and said, And what of Marriage, master?
 
他回答说
And he answered saying:
你们一块儿出世,也要永远合一。
You were born together, and together you shall be forever-more.
在死的白翼隔绝你们岁月的时候,他们也要合一。
You shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days.
噫,连在静默地忆想上帝之时,你们也要合一。
Aye, you shall be together even in the silent memory or God.
不过在你们的合一之中,要有间隙。
But let there be spaces in your togetherness,  
让天风在你们中间舞荡。
And let the winds of the heavensdance between you. 
彼此相爱,但不要做成爱的系链。
Love one another, but make not a bond of love: 
只让他在你们灵魂沙岸的中间,做一个流动的海。
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
彼此斟满了杯,却不要在同一只杯中啜饮。
Fill each other’s cup but drink not from one cup.
彼此递赠了面包,却不要在同一快上取食。
Give one another of your bread bu eat not from the same loaf.
快乐地在一处舞唱,却仍让彼此静独,
Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone,
就连那琴上的弦也是单独的,虽然它们在同一的音调中颤动。
Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.
彼此奉献你们的心,却不要互相保留。
Give your hearts, but not into each other’s keeping.
因为只有“生命”的手,才能把持你们的心。
For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.
要站在一处,却不要太密迩;
And stand together yet not too near together:
因为殿里的柱子,也是分立在两旁,
For the pillars of the temple stand apart,
橡树和松柏,也不在彼此的荫中生长
And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow.                
( from “The Prophet“ by kahlil Gibran) 

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.