Views: 4884|Replies: 0

让出租车司机带你游台湾 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-14 20:59:16 |Display all floors
原文来源:http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/13/travel/taiwan-taxi-tour/index.html?hpt=hp_c6
We've all heard the old adage that travel is about the journey, not the destination.
我们都知道旅行重要的是过程而不是去往哪里。

Now, a travel company in Taipei, Taiwan, is taking the concept so literally that it's not even bothering to list the destinations on its newest city tour.

台北的一家旅游公司就依照这个想法为游客做了一个租车项目,这个项目中游客们不需要自己想去哪里。

That's because not even the company knows where its customers will be heading once they've booked a tour.

因为这家公司自己也不知道他们的顾客会去哪里。

The company is called Topology and its unique, experiential tour is called the Taxi Diary.

这个公司的名字叫拓扑,这个特殊的旅行体验叫做出租车日记。

Customers pay NTD1,000 ($33) for the privilege of doing a ride-along in a local taxi for a four-hour stint.

游客花33美元在当地的出租车上跟司机及乘客呆四个小时。

The tourists travel wherever the taxi is called upon to go by its normal customers.

游客会去出租车的乘客去的地方体验台湾。

"This idea came to me a long time ago when I was a passenger in a taxi," says Peter Lin, Topology co-founder. "That driver was so talkative that we chatted nonstop during the half-hour drive. He told me where to find great food in town."

拓扑的合伙人Peter Lin称这个主意来源于自己做乘客的经历,有一次自己坐出租车司机非常健谈,在一个半小时令人一直在讲话。司机告诉他哪里的东西最好吃。

"Ever since, I've thought letting taxi drivers and local commuters be city guides might be a good idea."

自那以后,我认为让出租车司机和当地人做游客的向导会有好效果。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.