Author: nihao567

Goodbye to the regulars here at China Daily Forum   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-15 15:31:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-15 15:26
Many posters have said it already; let me join the chorus:

Your English is wacky! It is kaput!  ...

Yes you are.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 15:43:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-15 15:39
Typo:
I meant to say I am SYMpathetic, which I demonstrably am.

Just like a fool saying he's clever,a tyrant saying he's kind,and seneca claim to be sypathetic. Hilarious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 15:46:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-15 15:39
Typo:
I meant to say I am SYMpathetic, which I demonstrably am.

How cheeky this man/woman is,while he is like 100 years old.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 15:51:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-15 15:45
You are on collision course with Truth again: "How did I know?" suggests that you do KNOW someth ...

Why are you so nervous defending about being to Dongguan? What did you do there?
There's nothing in my profile,I never post personal profile there,but you are just not clever enough to find that.

I did post a link of my website,the workshop was in dongguan,but I don't have to be,you understand? Besides,even if I was there,so what?

Even if I saw you in Dongguan doing some...things,I will not point out you are wrong,ok. That would embarrass u. And it will be embrassing indeed. So keep the dongguan secret to yourself,nobody is asking you details.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 15:56:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-15 15:49
In your profile it says under "education" : Dr.

Are you trying to give China an extra-bad name? ...

You don't understand a bit of a humour. You claim to be so intelectual and know so many thigs about China,turns out you know nothing at all. The word "doctor" is not necessarily related to education in schools.

You tried to behave like an intellectual,but in general you failed.
The way you mock at people and the stink of your tongue,you are never qualifed to be an intellectual or to tell people what to do. How can you make good comments about people when you yourself are born WRONG?

Stop pretendng to be an intellectual,stop the know-everything tongue. It's stupid and shallow. But,if only you knew. sign... you never will.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 18:21:36 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-8-15 13:41
Your didnt really know what's happening,so your words don't mean anythng. Speak for yourself.

Talk ...

I never said that I was full of love ... you made the claim that I was full of love.

You say you are a lady towards gentlemen. I don't think you know what a gentleman is. Is your idea of a gentleman someone who will fawn over you night and day? To worship the very ground you walk on?Agree with every word you utter? You seem to have a very large chip on your shoulders, and, after looking at some of the posts you have made in other threads, it appears that chip is a very large boulder. You are only nice to people who agree wholeheartedly with you. Anyone who disagrees with you is the recipient of nothing but vile comments, vicious name calling, and slander on your part.

You comment about seneca slandering you, but your return commentary about what he may or may not have been doing in Donguan ( a city known throughout China for its prostitution dens) is equally, if not more slanderous.

According to you, my words mean nothing. If my words are that inconsequential to you, why bother to post a reply ... unless, of course, your goal is to make me angry, therefore reducing me, in your mind, to the same level that you have placed others here. I can assure you that will not happen.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 19:43:45 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2014-8-15 18:21
I never said that I was full of love ... you made the claim that I was full of love.

You say you  ...

I replied because I disgagree.
You said human are born with love,so you must be thinking you are like that too.
If you are not,then you have no right to accuse others of not showing enough "love".
Love and hate,they both has a reason,none comes out of nowhere.

A gentleman at least watch his words even if he disagrees. Judging by the words you chose and that tone in your posts,I don't think you are one.

And if you want me to not reply,then you shouldn't reply either. Why use double-standards?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.