Author: nihao567

Goodbye to the regulars here at China Daily Forum   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-15 13:14:51 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-8-15 12:21
And why didn't you talk about how annoying seneca is?

He's the reason why this thread is been mis ...

Oh, believe me, my dear, I have read every post in this thread. You DO know what means, don't you? This is what ended Seneca's response to you. You, on the other hand came back with a reply which dragged a bunch of old ghosts out of the closet, prompting replies and counter-replies getting even more vilifying in nature, culminating with personal attacks on your part, calling people "B!!!TCH", "disgusting", and "phycho (whatever that means), as well as several other demeaning terms.

I don't talk about how annoying seneca is because, for the most part, seneca tells it like it is. Most of his posts are spot on. You (and perhaps a few other nationalists who believe China can never do any wrong) are the one who gets so easily annoyed. As they say, "The truth hurts", and, it appears, you are extremely pained.

Tell me, how is it that a lady, such as yourself, can be so easily angered by mere words on a computer screen? Are you a jilted lover? Do you work in an environment where men around you treat you like a second-hand person, only there to do their bidding, and never listened to? Were you brought up in an environment in which you were taught to hate? You must remember, dear forget-me-not, that love is natural. we are born with it. Hatred, on the other hand, is something we must learn. It would seem that you have learned well.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 13:31:49 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2014-8-15 13:14
Oh, believe me, my dear, I have read every post in this thread. You DO know what  means, don't y ...

So what? If he doesn't shut up,why should I?
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 13:36:19 |Display all floors
Oh, believe me, my dear, I have read every post in this thread. You DO know what  means, don't y ...

Foolish. Truth hurts,but just for a short time. Truth helps ad heals too. It makes you stronger.

But lies and bashings and slanderings also hurts,even more. Becuase it accuses u of something you never did,it twisted your original intention. That's what seneca has been doing.

"Tell me, how is it that a lady, such as yourself, can be so easily angered by mere words on a computer screen? Are you a jilted lover? Do you work in an environment where men around you treat you like a second-hand person, only there to do their bidding, and never listened to? Were you brought up in an environment in which you were taught to hate? You must remember, dear forget-me-not, that love is natural. we are born with it. Hatred, on the other hand, is something we must learn. It would seem that you have learned well."

----Now you are going personal,which has nothing to do with the thread or what's happening on the forum. You are pretty much like seneca,or maybe you are senika himself. I don't care. My point is clear,if he goes on wih his big mouth,then I woudn't stop either. Regardless of how you guys slander me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 13:41:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by forget-me-not at 2014-8-15 13:54

Your didnt really know what's happening,so your words don't mean anythng. Speak for yourself.

Talking about being a lady,that's just how I behave with gentlemen. For the disgraceful villains,if I also behave with them like a lady,that would be stupid of me. Such is the case with me and seneca. Treat the gentleman like a gentleman,but villains? No.

You may say how yourself is full of love,but so far,doesn't really show that. One who can't do it is not qualified to teach it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 13:42:57 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-15 13:06
""I like Seneca: we need thinkers:""

Well make up your mind. Having both is very difficult. One t ...

Robert,who is leaving? Why? Why give in because of senika? Not worth it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 13:52:41 |Display all floors

"I don't talk about how annoying seneca is because, for the most part, seneca tells it like it is. Most of his posts are spot on. You (and perhaps a few other nationalists who believe China can never do any wrong) are the one who gets so easily annoyed. As they say, "The truth hurts", and, it appears, you are extremely pained“

------If you had read enough of my posts,you wouldn't come to this conclusion. I am in no way thinking China can't do anything wrong. You are wrong. But if you didnt know the whole matter so well,then you shouldn't be jump in the conversation and take sides,that shows you are quite reckless.

"Tell me, how is it that a lady, such as yourself, can be so easily angered by mere words on a computer screen? Are you a jilted lover? Do you work in an environment where men around you treat you like a second-hand person, only there to do their bidding, and never listened to? Were you brought up in an environment in which you were taught to hate? You must remember, dear forget-me-not, that love is natural. we are born with it. Hatred, on the other hand, is something we must learn. It would seem that you have learned well."
----What is second-hand person? Mind your words. You are accusing me of not being a lady,but now you are just showing yourself of being less of a gentleman. Watch your mouth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 15:31:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-15 15:29
Forget-me-please verbatim:

"No wonder you went to Dongguan often...to solve your problems..."

How did I know? It's your little secret. I'm not in dongguan,dumby.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.