Views: 1635|Replies: 6

Customer buys all apple pies as child screams [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-11 19:21:30 |Display all floors
A man, a user of the social media site reddit, was in a queue at a Burger King fast food restaurant in the US, when a mother and child came behind him.

“I hadn’t had the greatest of days and I had a headache coming on. It was a very long line and I was at the end of it waiting patiently. When behind me comes this woman yapping on her cellphone with a little monster of a child. This kid was out of control, screaming, punching his mother throwing around a gameboy whenever something didn’t go right in the game
The mother allegedly did not pay the boy any attention as his tantrum got worse, yelling out: “I wanting a f@#!ing pie”.
“After about 5 minutes of the line with these people behind me, I had gone from a headache to a full on migraine, but nothing was going to stop me from getting those burgers. I calmly turn and ask her nicely if she can please calm or quiet her child down. Immediately she gets up in my face telling me I can’t tell her nothing about raising her child and to mind my own business,’ the man continued.

With his head pounding the man decided he could tell the woman something about raising her child and teach them a lesson.

“I then decide to ruin their day. I order every pie they have left in addition to my burgers,” the man continued.

“Turned out to be 23 pies in total, I take my order and walk towards the exit. Moments later I hear the woman yelling, what do you mean you don’t have any pies left, who bought them all?”

COMMENT: Was the man who bought all the pies in the wrong?

The man concludes:“I turn around and see the cashier pointing me out with the woman shooting me a death glare. I stand there and pull out a pie and slowly start eating eat as I stare back at her. She starts running towards me but can’t get to me because of other line-ups in the food court. I turn and slowly walk away.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 19:32:34 |Display all floors
The man was just being spiteful...I would just ignore him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 19:35:35 |Display all floors
nihao567 Post time: 2014-8-11 19:32
The man was just being spiteful...I would just ignore him.

Its a funny story found

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-11 20:20:04 |Display all floors
If I had a woman and child like that behind me I'd do the same thing, except I'd go to a waste bin, wait for her to spot me, eat one pie and then pour the others out of the bag in to the bin and walk off.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 21:13:03 |Display all floors
^ Me too
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 21:33:16 |Display all floors
Aww,the boy is spoiled.
But what a man...
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-12 02:58:49 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-8-11 21:33
Aww,the boy is spoiled.
But what a man...

Yes, I would of done the same thing

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.