Author: abramicus

The Mathematics of War Needs to be Understood to Preserve the Peace.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-16 09:54:56 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-8-13 16:53
You need to re-read history.
Blaming all the wars of the world on the US is incorrect:
Yugoslavia  ...

Stop being an idiot and just answer the question or are you incapable of defending your own statement? I repeat. Name one war China has started?

Either answer that question or STFK UP.
Proud supporter of Blessing Hands Charity.  https://sites.google.com/a/blessing-hands.org/blessing-hands/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 03:35:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-8-17 10:04

GLOBAL CONFLICT MAY BE CLOSER THAN PRESENTLY ANTICIPATED

As it is, the proxies have raised the probability of a world war past the 50% mark, and the Western so-called "fair and free" mainstream media is pretending that nobody really wants a world war any time soon.  The opposite is the case.  And it is increasingly evident that they are banking on a First Nuclear Strike strategy, based on the assumption that a Counter-Strike by the countries hit first could be reduced by at least 50% from the First Strike, and that its remaining forces would be too scattered or ineffective as their main strength would have been taken out, to effect anything more than a 50% damage on the attacker.  So, the math is simple.

ROUND ONE:
- A takes out 75% of B.
- B's remaining 25% is so badly situated and coordinated it could only take out 15% of A.
Net result after first round of exchange:  A stands at 85% of original strength, and B stands at 25% of original strength.

ROUND TWO:
- A takes out 80% of the remaining forces of B, i.e., leaves B with only 5% of its initial strength.
- B takes out 5% of the remaining forces of A, i.e., leaves A with 80% of its initial strength.
Net result after round two -  A has 80% of initial strength, and B only 5% of initial strength.

ROUND THREE:
B surrenders to A or is wiped out completely.

The probability of a global conflict has crossed the 50% horizon and is rising every day.  Proxies are busy at work fanning the fire every day.  Individually, each provocation may have less than 5% chance of igniting a world conflagration.  Collectively, the use of proxies has ensured that the event will happen with a probability approaching 1.  This is unlikely to be by chance, and much more likely to be by design, to keep the targets guessing to the last minute as to where the real conflagration will be coming from.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 13:40:14 |Display all floors
craig32935 Post time: 2014-8-16 09:54
Stop being an idiot and just answer the question or are you incapable of defending your own statem ...
I think you are confusing China with America

YOU made the assertion that the US started many wars which I proved it did not, that's all.
Don't deflect with a question of who initiated conflicts that I did not propose.
Do you have a reading disability?
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 15:46:36 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-8-17 13:40
YOU made the assertion that the US started many wars which I proved it did not, that's all.
Don't ...

You are off topic, as usual.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 17:32:55 |Display all floors
^ Apologies, I only answered a question posed to me directly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 18:16:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-8-17 18:25
jay_dee Post time: 2014-8-17 17:32
^ Apologies, I only answered a question posed to me directly.

IS THIS HOW THE WEST PLANS TO COOK CHINA BY RAISING THE TEMPERATURE OF THE SOUTH AND EAST CHINA SEA AT EVERY POINT LIKE THE BOILING OF THE FROG?

Each conflict by proxy seems to be localized to one spot, like Diaoyudao, or Xisha, or Nansha, or Huangyan, but collectively they boil the seas all over.  Add to that the remote effects of Ukraine, Iraq, Africa, South America, Australia, and of course, Japan, and you have all the heat turned on China.

But the key is to seed the society of China with subversives, seditionists and secessionists, like in Hong Kong, and hope that the boiling begins within China, rather than outside of China?  

Well, that won't work, because China can transform all the heat into useful steam to do useful work, such as in undertaking a comprehensive conquest of the incorrigible invader of Asian nations, Japan, to make it learn Confucianism and Buddhism anew, from page one, and get rid of every tract and text of bloody militarist Shinto that was never a part of Japan's true tradition, but a cult cultivated by the Briitish, like they now cultivate the Islamic fundamentalism.  Watch China boil over, all over Japan, if you try hard enough.  China may boil over all the way to your home in Australia if you really want her to boil hard.  

You assume, and the Japanese assume, that China will implode.  Not really.  Chiina has not exploded for over almost one thousand years.  Watch out if you heat up the South China Sea.  This time, the Big One, overseas, not at home.  The Khan returns.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 22:47:56 |Display all floors
You assume, and the Japanese assume, that China will implode.

I assumed nothing, never made any statement of China imploding.
Please recheck your statement.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.