Author: abramicus

The Mathematics of War Needs to be Understood to Preserve the Peace.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-11 07:25:02 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-8-9 00:29
These countries have increased the risk for a major war ???

COUNTRY        War       Peace

Did you actually read his post or do you have a comprehension problem. He listed countries least likely to cause a www3 event.
Proud supporter of Blessing Hands Charity.  https://sites.google.com/a/blessing-hands.org/blessing-hands/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 06:18:05 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-8-11 00:23
???"""due to focusing on forming good relations,""" ??????

I don't believe what I read here.

No, I am straightforward. Of the canadian math professors who spread lies about me, richard nowakowski is the one who tries to confuse the people in general by tellng anyone that I am sarcastic, too sensitive, too ironic, never serious, happy to be a murder victim, secretive, stupid and sane. Why lie so much? Those lies are all Straw Man Fallacy attacks trying to incite people into angry prejudice and killinG frenzy, to try to kill me before I can have a chance to show the people my math profs are lying, I am truthful, and until 2011 I did not know my math profs knew they were consciously attacking me, so, I kept trying to work with them since they were being nice to my face. The NSA public information showed me in 2011, I am a live murder victim. Mikhail Prokorhov let me know in 2011 that my math profs planned the murder attempts, it was not spontaneous opportunism. I could not believe Mikhail, I had to see it for myself. He is right, he speaks truth. Now I see, since2012. The ways my math profs tried to kill me has many of the same techniques which were used to kill Alan Turing . So I can teach police the skills and vocabulary relevant to Alan Turing, and then the police can see who else the borwein math cult tries to kill. The important social chnge I want is, going forward, a logician who is isolated, experiencing systemic theft, and is surviving mathematical murder sequences, can report those crimes to police without police saying to go away because the words are difficult.
Jennifer Han Zhenhao
https://www.persuasive-logic-free-english-lessons.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 08:53:56 |Display all floors
craig32935 Post time: 2014-8-11 06:54
I think you are confusing China with America. Name one war China has started.

You need to re-read history.
Blaming all the wars of the world on the US is incorrect:
Yugoslavia started WWI
Germany and Japan started WWII
North Korea started the Korean War
North Vietnamese started the Vietnam War
Iraq started the Gulf War
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-14 09:53:59 |Display all floors
Where is the reference?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-14 09:56:03 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-8-9 18:17
This is why the mathematical model of the current status quo of conflict by proxies has to be a pr ...

Where are your references? with out this is useless information of no value

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 10:09:05 |Display all floors
craig32935 Post time: 2014-8-11 06:54
I think you are confusing China with America. Name one war China has started.

Indo-China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 10:12:40 |Display all floors
Actually , world and we all needs a war......... Property prices are way too high, and i want to buy a nice sea facing villa..
if world population is dropped to 2-3 billion then i think it is very much possible.:lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.