Author: jay_dee

Beijing restaurant reuses leftover food   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-16 21:53:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-16 16:55
The true losers in China's ongoing social liberation are Chinese men: ca. 30 million are "leftov ...

Nah, that is not China tradition, but yours.

Tell us how many wife do your President Zulu have? How many times have you been married? lol

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-8-17 03:03:58 |Display all floors
BACK ON TOPIC.......I HATE WHEN RESTAURANTS DO THAT..
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 04:37:32 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-8-15 06:28
If you didn't live here, you would have been same as those pathetic country fellows of yours who wer ...

You looks angry, why?

for the news? with the poster?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 05:35:38 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-8-15 08:14
You tried to use one bad restaurant to blacken the whole catering in China. It is like that a Chines ...
You tried to use one bad restaurant to blacken the whole catering in China

I have read the first post and i didn´t find anything about to blacken the whole catering in China.

Do you have problems with the reading? or
Do you have problems with the OP?

If you are Chinese, you must feel thankful with the poster for sharing this kind of articles and to let us to be alert. I´m thankful.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 07:03:47 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-8-17 05:35
I have read the first post and i didn´t find anything about to blacken the whole catering in Ch ...

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon on Saturday declared a state of emergency and imposed a curfew on the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson, marking a definitive crackdown by authorities on rioting that has erupted since an unarmed black teenager was shot and killed by a white police officer.

--------------------

Well, I am going to travel to the US. Is it safe to go that?

Innocent black teen was shot dead by white police officer.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 07:06:07 |Display all floors
I have read the first post and i didn´t find anything about to blacken the whole catering in Ch ...

Well, obviously the vicious hidden agenda was behind the OP who is China basher.

Leftover is an individual case. Lisewise there are many crimes happened in your own country, do you want to alert us each time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 07:11:13 |Display all floors

And in another post of the OP, China is going to export of food to Russia, the OP claimed those vegetable and fruit are poisonous withous any evidence.

He tries to blacken Chinese catering.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.