Author: jay_dee

Beijing restaurant reuses leftover food   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-15 22:39:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-15 22:31
Ahum...

It was published in the glorious CHINA DAILY, the voice of the Chinese nation  ...

Well, Since when you have believed in the reports of Chinese media outlets.

I am glad you have converted it to that, Senny! Did CD tell you Diao Yudao belongs to China, instead of Nazi Japan?
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 22:41:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-15 22:32
They are both incontinent!

You also published your words in CD, that you are going to emigrate to Oz. But when, African Senny?

Provide us with deadline!
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-16 06:22:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-8-16 06:26
seneca Post time: 2014-8-15 23:12
Please quote me and I will respond accordingly!

Do you deny you ever said you were going to emigrate to Oz?

Are you suffering Alzheimer, senile Oreo Senny?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-16 11:43:43 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-8-16 09:33
Don't try to be a smartass, just answer the question.

Question? I don't know where Iraq hides their WMDs.  Probably you should ask your own President Bush Jr. about that on your own, which is due, as the world is wondering.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-16 11:46:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-16 15:26:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-16 14:54
Yes, I deny having made such a STATEMENT, Ms Alzheimer. Please recover from your poor mental sta ...

How sorry to hear that, Oreo African turns Westerner Senny.

So we Chinese will have to adopt you, and feed you with gutter oil and leftover, huh? Anyway China is way better than your African home country, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-16 16:00:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-16 14:54
Yes, I deny having made such a STATEMENT, Ms Alzheimer. Please recover from your poor mental sta ...

You even claim we Chinese women are looking for foreigners' passports?

Duh, don't you think it is you who are staying in China, desperately looking for Chinese passport for decades?

Without leftover we donate, could you possibly survive?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.