Author: jay_dee

Beijing restaurant reuses leftover food   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-17 09:22:38 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-8-17 07:06
Well, obviously the vicious hidden agenda was behind the OP who is China basher.

Leftover is an i ...
Well, obviously the vicious hidden agenda was behind the OP who is China basher.

The OP probably has a hidden agenda as you said, I don´t  know but it doesn´t mean the topic posted is a wake up call to alert the customers

Leftover is an individual case. Lisewise there are many crimes happened in your own country, do you want to alert us each time?

Agree, its an individual case thanks a inside job from two undercover reporters who seems they are Chinese  working for a Chinese media.

FYI
A individual case can bring you the idea that unimaginable things can happen everywhere (that we can not see) if there are a deep investigation and a proper severe punishment for this restaurant can prevent others who are doing the same ( and we don´t know) or other  ones who could thinking to do it.

Its a very good article  regardless whom posted it.

One question

When you see something wrong happening in China, from Chinese individuals that could harm Chinese people as the story posted, What would you do? ignore it? angry? (as you are with the OP) .

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 09:34:13 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-8-17 07:11
And in another post of the OP, China is going to export of food to Russia, the OP claimed those ve ...
And in another post of the OP, China is going to export of food to Russia, the OP claimed those vegetable and fruit are poisonous without any evidence.

And its this the right thread to discuss about it? Bring that thread back and we can discuss about it or PM me the link, maybe I can support you.

He tries to blacken Chinese catering.

The thread you mentioned the OP tried to blacken China in what way?
with lies? or
with facts?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 09:40:09 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-8-17 07:03
Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon on Saturday declared a state of emergency and imposed a curfew on the St.  ...

Do you want to mix different real stories happening in different countries in one thread?

Why not to open a thread when you have questions?

You are free to post some negatives stories from China too, so  you will avoid people think you have a hidden agenda pro anti-West.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 11:29:18 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-8-17 09:40
Do you want to mix different real stories happening in different countries in one thread?

Why no ...

I don't have any hidden agenda. I have very obvious stand. I hate the war-monger lying Uncle Sam.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 12:56:18 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-8-17 11:29
I don't have any hidden agenda. I have very obvious stand. I hate the war-monger lying Uncle Sam.

In my three past replies i dropped questions to you.
Valid questions that deserve to be answered.

Answer it and readers here will know you are clean with not hidden agenda.

Thank you.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-17 13:01:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-8-17 13:37:35 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-8-17 12:56
In my three past replies i dropped questions to you.
Valid questions that deserve to be answered.

There is not Law in CD for posters to answer questions....

Especially the females

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.