Views: 10455|Replies: 18

Unexpected products with Apple logo on them in China.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-8 15:59:46 |Display all floors
The love of the Chinese citizens to the "fruit" products is never-ending. Despite the latest news reporting Apple, being an American company, is experiencing some difficulties on the Chinese market, its products have long won the battle for the Chinese people's hearts. Lately I started to notice, that the "fruit" symbol is being used by savvy locals to advertise their own products which don't have even slightes resemblance to electronics. Here I want to present three pictures I took at the spur of the moment once my eyes spotted these interesting things with Apple logo on them.

If anyone who ever reads this post has seen something like this - Apple logos used unofficially - please put the picture into the comments :)

2osaLj_hK3I.jpg

Isn't it funny?

Isn't it funny?

Bill Gates would never know

Bill Gates would never know

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 14:54:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Cdogg at 2014-8-9 14:54

You just proved the Apple logo is a slut..
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 15:07:32 |Display all floors
I started to collect the Apple logos when I took my third photo of it, the last one - a boy wearing IPants so please if anyone noticed something of this kind, share your photos here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 15:10:26 |Display all floors
There's a lot of free publicity for Apple from all this extension of logo use. They did well out of the iSuarez bite!
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 15:29:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 20:30:05 |Display all floors
a BRITISH apple!
photo 18.JPG
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 20:49:37 |Display all floors
ColinSpeakman Post time: 2014-8-9 20:30
a BRITISH apple!

Thank you for your nice British Apple!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.