Author: KIyer

Indians fought Europe's wars   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-8-11 05:39:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-8-11 07:46
☆DHD★ Post time: 2014-8-10 22:18
KIyer, could you ever, possibly volunteer yourself to post something that's not about "wars" or "Rac ...
☆DHD★   Yesterday 22:17 My article is about This about "one form of hate" INTERNET HATE.

YOU ARE SO BAD.

Could you have the moral courage to write whatever you have to say on an open forum and not PM me with messages such as the above and then blocking any response from me either on the blog or a reply PM from me? That is called being sneaky and trying to have the shot at mudslinging and avoiding my response to your allegations and characterising.
If you are so judgemental and characterise people personally (disagreeing with their views is OK), you are promoting hatred! This is not in keeping with the spirit of your blog.

btw, I or you or anyone can post on whatever topic we like. I post on plenty of other topics too. Why dont you exercise your right NOT to read on a certain topic if you dont like it?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 06:47:07 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-8-11 05:39
Could you have the moral courage to write whatever you have to say on an open forum and not PM me  ...

Publishing PM Contents without the other side's stated consent is considered really low style here, just as it is on pretty much any forum.
A new low from you.
One that is sadly not even surprising to see from you.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 06:53:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-8-11 10:05
LCSULLA Post time: 2014-8-11 08:47
Publishing PM Contents without the other side's stated consent is considered really low style here ...

Oh! we are all suddenly precious and all uptight about 'correctness' and the difference between 'high' and 'low' style are we?

Yes, it a low for me to put out a PM publicly, but my other 'higher' options were blocked by this cunning poster.

sneaking a wild accusation in an unsolicited PM and then blocking a response is the lowest... I would like to have all postings on an OP in the open. Sending a nasty PM without prior consent or notice is SNEAKY...
Well, let it be known that when people try such low tactics they cannot expect the other party to be all proper to the highest standards that they arbitrarily declare.... Trying to be too clever is usually a stupid thing. it often backfires.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 07:31:53 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-8-11 06:53
Oh! we are all suddenly precious and all uptight about 'correctness' and the difference between 'hi ...

Someone wrote you a pm?
So what?
Cry me a river.

[Publishing Scam PMs after Moderation Failure to react or Content brougt as good news to others being a different story]

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 08:16:52 |Display all floors
☆DHD★ Post time: 2014-8-10 22:18
KIyer, could you ever, possibly volunteer yourself to post something that's not about "wars" or "Rac ...

how come the only two posts you have put up are only about war and hatred? Could you possibly volunteer to post something not about these topics, or you consider yourself exempt from such 'requests'?

for someone who tries to appear a newcomer, you write as if you have followed my posts over a long time... however you dont seem to have read plenty of my posts that are NOT about wars or racism?
You come across something different from your profile...
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 08:43:32 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2014-8-11 09:31
Someone wrote you a pm?
So what?
Cry me a river.

so, i put out an offensive, unsolicited PM on the public forum when the poster tried to act too clever,
So what? what bothers YOU?
Cry yourself a river!!  Your fake sympathy and chivalry is too funny and ridiculous! ROFL
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 20:03:31 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-8-11 05:39
Could you have the moral courage to write whatever you have to say on an open forum and not PM me  ...

Yeah, that person just did the same thing to me. First she/he friended me, apparently before realizing I love China. She just sent me a PM saying, "Unfriended and blocked..."....I mean, I don't know who this person is, so yeah, all posters beware...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.