Author: gattosonia

Sexy showgirl at ChinaJoy expo   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-5 07:24:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2014-8-4 15:27
KIyer Post time: 2014-8-4 15:11
i find it strange that promoting car sales, electronic games and just about any marketing campaign  ...

""I suppose it is a serious capitalist attempt to distract the attention away from the technical specifications of the products they hawk and have people gawk and wonder about other specifications. It is so transparent, much like many of the outfits, but seems to work. it is not so bad in the USA or Oz (they have separate kinds of gatherings for these).""

Yes, in the U.S. this sort of thing is featured mainly in universities.
Cheerleaders, pantie raids, mixers, spring break. There is an endless list of activities to promote the sort of thing
this thread is about. In the east it is used in car shows, in the west it is used in the universities.
It detracts the attention away from being told only one side of every story. The Capitalist side.
The indoctrination students receive in U.S. schools can be summed up as "capitalism good, communism bad".

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-5 09:40:10 |Display all floors
858884515 Post time: 2014-8-4 22:18

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-8-5 14:02:22 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-5 03:26
Better lock them up then. There are billboards outside.

And if you were in China you would know the controversy that some of those create.

How would you answer a 10 year old when they look over your shoulder and see you looking a pics of cleavage? Maybe you think it OK.

Ask your Mother in law about such things I am sure she would agree with me.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-6 07:59:45 |Display all floors
cleavage?

Oh my!

But you do have the personality and outlook of an old, dried up woman.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-6 13:36:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-6 13:38:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 14:24:24 |Display all floors
ENCORE ENCORE!!!
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.