Author: 286633460

The patriotic religious figure was killed by three rebels in Kashgar   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-5 23:50:15 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-5 22:34
your only contribution on this thread is to write, multiple times, that another poster is a liar.
Y ...

I didn't call anyone a liar: I asked a poster to provide sources to what that claims to be "true" and "historical" facts.

What's the problem with that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-5 23:52:21 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-5 22:34
your only contribution on this thread is to write, multiple times, that another poster is a liar.
Y ...

"Did you ever hear the saying 'if you have nothing useful to say, say nothing at all'?

Suits you very well!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-5 23:57:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-6 00:00:57 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-5 23:57
So what does "You take his words for truth? I pity you." mean?
or this: "New opinions = complete f ...

I don't know other forums. In this one, the mentioned poster has not once supported his claims with hard facts: actually he has been dis authorized several times by other posters who have presented facts.

Again: where are the sources to supports the claims that poster claims to be the absolute truth? Here's the thing if he can't produce the sources, what do we call his posts? Your call!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-6 00:04:06 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-5 23:57
So what does "You take his words for truth? I pity you." mean?
or this: "New opinions = complete f ...

Or how about this?

Since your so keen to supporting that poster........why don't you help him out and bring the sources here?

That's  what a good forum member would do for another one who shares the same point of view: you're a good forum member.......aren't you? You are not a troll.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-6 00:05:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-6 00:14:39 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-6 00:05
So you post 4 or 5 insults before you demand to see his sources and he is supposed to listen to yo ...

So you do not have a source either and  now you, as he does regularly,  use the back pedaling button and deviating the attention to other issues. And then you have the nerve to call me a troll!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.