Author: judgeandjury

Ghost-Jackal-Western-Chinese-Friendship Post and Gentlemans Club- Enter [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-4 18:27:20 |Display all floors

oops, I forgot, Yes to bring back I Agree With You.

How Nice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 18:42:28 |Display all floors

bundle the bamboo

Relentless, don't give up , you're half way in.
Tell the buyer of your wife she'd been budled with the bamboo.
Warn him , if he doesn't take this bloody grass , he will loose his rights resulting from the sale warranty. Tell him straight , if he doesn't take bamboo he will not be able to give you the wife back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 18:53:02 |Display all floors

Yes to all but women?

Ey, Magnum , I know women are the worst monopolists on this planet. in their mind no competition allowed.
I add Yes for competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 19:02:14 |Display all floors

Vote

I agree yes to women, giving the prescribed conditions previously put forth, yes to fishing (no to gay fishing, because I am not sure I want to know what that is) and no to hunting unless it is for wild boar (no to gay hunting -- because I don't know what that is) and no to gaiacomm, yes to Arnold, and what else there was, probably yes too, what the heck, I agree!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 19:51:08 |Display all floors

It's not the word hello...it is how it is used.

Exactly!

Let's team it up with a few other words and see what happens.

"Hello Dalai Lama. Welcome to China"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-5 00:45:47 |Display all floors

Objection to the hostile votes from the ''women haters'!!

Clare Booth Luce is right, '' they say that women talk too much. If you have worked in Congress, you know that the filibuster was invented by men. ''

Well, now I've just added ''silenced'','' The Mushroom'' ...to my blacklist with a pen. ahchoo's words are also too humiliating to bear.............and I've put down his name on my blacklist with a pencil in case his attitude can be improved later........Fortunately, there are still some gentlemen left...

Think! Those selfish men! Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely!  Your fear of losing power is  conspicuous and that fear is sure to corrupt completely.

Don't forget, women are helpers God created for you, ungrateful men!Without women, you men can accomplish nothing.

Women have been required to be wives, mothers, nurses, teachers, breadwinners, comforters, listeners, consultants and farmers all at the same time. What do you still want, men!? Don't women deserve you men's appreciation and praise?!! Tell me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-5 03:15:40 |Display all floors

women indispensable

Yes, Thos and Wendy.
No men, no gays , no rubber dolls, no politicians, no hands left or right, no fancy high tech machines, no idiotic phone lines, no web sites,no dvd's sold round the corner, no .. nothing can replace a real woman.
For her warmth and intelligent conversations, for company in bars and football stadiums, for sharing the same interests, for openess and single meaningless of her words, for her lack of envy and jeaolusy and the most for......... what a hell, you all dirty minds pipping into this private letter to Thos and Wendy are thinking!!!

Well ,beat it, I can take a place on the yacht and do not care for gays around provided there are women also on board.
Eventually we opt for this bloody freedom of choice, don't we?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.